This Big Brother 👁 surveillance shit is getting scary

Just as George, Abe, Ben, Taft, Eisenhower or whoever said it…

:smirk: :joy: :grimacing:

6 Likes

It’s the message that’s important, not the messenger. :wink:

3 Likes

The main difference I see with China and the rest of the world: China is playing the long game while the rest goes for instant gratification.
European countries and the US go and invade other countries to show who’s in power. For a brief moment in time, people will bow to us and our demands and we can spread our democracy and our culture. A couple years or decades later, life resumes and we all still remember but everybody’s going their own way.
China on the other hand is handing out loans to all the poor countries in the world, the ones that nobody else wants to invest in or shows any interest in. No worries, here is money to build up your country, get some infrastructure, get your business going They’re not aggressive, they’re very helpful with everything but the moment those countries are missing a payment, China owns them and they take over control. It’s all stipulated in the loan contracts and all these countries have no option but to sign.
In the long run, China will own half of the world without ever having sent out a soldier or a weapon. I won’t be here anymore to see what’s going to happen then but it’ll sure be interesting times.

5 Likes

To add to this USA has been playing a long game of sorts, I’m not talking about money politics or traditional warfare but the imposition of their culture on the rest of the world

No other country does cultural warfare quite like them through hollywood films and social media. Brainwashing impressionable children to take up western values and pushing propaganda.

For whatever reason I watched iron man 3 recently and the “bad guys” were dressed up in black Hijabs and blowing themselves up like suicide bombers like WTF?!

4 Likes

I didn’t mean internationaly.

What i meant is that denying rights, privilages, freedoms to the domestic population is what is pushing any system (or country) into a prison. Because these actions are meant solely to surpress the local population, to control us, to make us obedient citizens. China goes to the extremes with their point system and surveillance shit, but we are not far behind (and we’ll get there soon, no question about that). What was looking impossible for the free democratic (or western if you like) world 20 years ago, it is a reality now and it keeps going worse all the time.

If in doubts, just think about our freedoms in 20 years from now. Will you have more privacy, more liberties, more anonimity, more rights? Anyone beside complete morons with 80IQ can see the picture where this is going. And that is because we, the people, allow it. Don’t blame governments or corporations for that; they will take whatever they can every single time if no resistance. We are those mofos responsible for this and taking all the freedom from our children.

Imagine tomorrow when ‘they’ will have all the details about you, your beliefs, your life, about every single step you ever made, every single thing you ever bought, know every person you ever met, every website you visited, correspondence you ever had over the phone, emails, internet, what tv programs you watch, what exactly you were doing on 24th July at 10:26. (but wait, that’s not tomorrow, all this is happening now).

Imagine the power over you and the society; a total control. Wet dreams of any tyranic system, communism or dictatorship. To have you under a complete control. And we are allowing it and don’t give a fuck for our children whom we lie how much we love them and would do anything for them. Right! That’s pretty far from any freedom or tomorrow anyone would wish to live in.

It’s solely our fault, we know it, we know where this is going and we allow it, because we don’t care; what matter more for us mofos is the temporary joy that ‘their’ media is delivering with their ‘devide et impera’ game. We are degenerates who were thought controlled for decades, who fear the enemy from ten thousands miles away, who will attack us and destroy us and eat us at the moment we turn around, while the real enemy is within state. Much much much more devastating and who’s actions are not even hidden anymore. We are a blind generation of sheeps who is worshiping gods they deliver, incapable of the most basic rational thinking. Wake up people and fight for your freedom if you really like your children.

6 Likes

Because @Kinnikinnick got an unwanted hearing aid advertisement?? :wink:

6 Likes

You’re funny! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hehe, I thought that was funny too, hehe. +1 @anon70102222.

4 Likes

My kids are hyper aware of big brother stuff. My daughter even keeps her camera tab covered.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I use a piece of electrical tape. Discreet and works a treat.

5 Likes

I used to work in retail security about 15 years ago and I used to say this all the time, lol!

That is scary - all the apps on your phone that want permission to use this or that - I just don’t activate them/won’t use the app. Turned off Siri, lock my keypad with a long pin - I don’t dare use the fingerprint lock - who says someone wont download all the fingerprints and use them for ill? :rofl:

3 Likes