This is a tough one

The bakery backgrounds, sugars, caramelized things but no nuts sorry donā€™t want anything nut flavored in it not even to help fake a GB&D flavor. Canā€™t use anything nutty. The two main vapor consuming individuals who will be vaping this both have palates that sorta disagree with nut flavors. Real nuts no problem nut flavoring puke time. Sorry

1 Like

The cake the butter I got in spades, the toasted holy this this is elusive.

Oh yeah @SthrnMixer Thereā€™s your cirrus clouds. lmao :wink:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a little nugget I picked up from @NotCharlesManson:

Iā€™ve had luck using CAP Graham Cracker at low percentages to get a perceived ā€œtoastedā€ taste in creamsā€¦ Iā€™m giving away my secret weapon here, but try a 4:1 ratio of TFA Toasted Marshmallow to CAP Graham Cracker.

Works for creams, possibly could work for cake.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got both cause Iā€™m not crazy about either but hey Iā€™m willing to give it a shot Thanks @MaxUT and @NotCharlesManson

And I probably already have asked but is the UT for Utah, if sho shoot me a PM letā€™s talk

2 Likes

Boy this is a tall order. You just want people to think on a fucking Sunday. Are you mental? NVM I know the fucking answer to that one. Damn I have no clue. Move over @Jayrell we might be going in circles. I brought bourbon. No one find the oars yet?.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789
you
mouthed devil you. I hope itā€™s good bourbon cause I had 18 year old scotch, it was good wasnā€™t it @Jayrell

That was golden potty mouthedā€¦ In case you didnā€™t get it with a full bottle of bourbon I wasnā€™t sure you would

4 Likes

You know I am a Sailor. So there fore I use sentence enhancers.

1 Like

ā€¦96 bottles of beer in the boatā€¦ 96 bottles ofā€¦ Wait where am Iā€¦

4 Likes

:frowning: Another analogy that failed to register :frowning:

I get that you donā€™t want it to taste like nuts. At the same time, some unlikely flavors often lend themselves to what youā€™re after when used at low percentages. But I get you.

Mixer Out

7 Likes

The only reason he does not want to taste nuts, is because he does not want to taste himself.

1 Like

I can relate!

1 Like

I got the analogy, but both my son and I have a real sensitive tongue when it comes to something with nut flavoring in it. Itā€™s an awful affliction things like hazelnut creamer even in a very small amount will turn me green with just a sip of the coffee. God forbid itā€™s walnut flavor or extract those we are allergic to and instantly the mouth and tongue are covered with blisters. Thankfully we donā€™t go the anaphylactic shock ruote. When I first started vaping I saw all these wonderful things that I can eat in vapor form and boy oh boy did I make myself sick a few times. I even have to be careful with cookies I buy the cheap ones often use a flavoring and less of the real thing they donā€™t do so well for us.

Oh I get it, but if I didnā€™t give you a load of shit youā€™d think I didnā€™t love you any more. :wink:

1 Like

Unlike you I cannot lean down and lick myself sorry. lmao

1 Like

@Skullblade789

Thatā€™s going to be a tough nut to crack! Iā€™m doing a second version of a pineapple upside down cake, because the first one was missing this exact note. I recently got some Sugar Cream from DIY Flavor Shack based off a DIY_eJuice review and Iā€™m hoping that the buttery sweet notes will rise up. If anything comes of it, Iā€™ll report back!

1 Like

In my version of that I ended up using vanilla cupcake and yellow cake for the cake, brown sugar, dulce de leche and caramel for the sauce and capella, pineapple for for the fruit. It was still lacking so I put some condensed milk flavor in it and it sweetened and kinda mellowed and blended it together.

I didnā€™t care for the Cake Batter(CAP), so I did a bit of an experiment with Angel Food Cake(DIY) Nonnaā€™s Cake(FA) and Graham Cracker Clear(TPA), then added the Sugar Cream(DIY) to hopefully add that GBD taste. I know it sounds really hodgepodge. Iā€™ve done some recipes with the vanilla cupcake and yellow cake, but they just didnā€™t quite do it for me. Iā€™ve got to get some condensed milk though-I think your version would taste a bit more ā€œcakeyā€

1 Like