This is a tough one

“Stay on target …staaay on taarget” heh Maybe try the flavor that only I seemed to have purchased, Sweet Dough (Flavorah). To me it tastes exactly like the brown crust on Wonderbread. Your request is a bit like painting clouds in that our flavor extracts in most part are only thin slices of flavors …or just single shades of basic colors. For the cake (an obvious guess) there’s a few options like Cake Batter (CAP) or Cake (Yellow) (FW) or Vanilla Cupcake (TPA) and Pound Cake (Flavorah). The caramelized taste described is technically flour/sugar/vanilla …maybe some Sweet Dough at low % with some Pound Cake? So you don’t have to order, I could give it a shot …as I too am a cake pan scraper …now I’m hungry

7 Likes

Mighty fine analogy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey Hodge podge is how it works My rice crispy treat recipe has thirteen or fourteen elements in it and needs every damn one of em but when you vape it it’s so real you usually end up chewing on your drip tip till you remember you’re vaping not eating one.

3 Likes

Makes ya think somebody read the whole thread or just great minds think alike eh

1 Like

If you’re a pan scrapper you might like this then My dad taught it to me and I to my sons at the disgust of my ex-wife she thought I was stupid and crazy for doing it but anyway try this and it only works with home made cake (can be a cake mix) and home made frosting none of that sorry excuse for frosting canned stuff. Chocolate cake German, Devils Food, Milk Chocolate, any will do and homemade chocolate fudge butter cream frosting. Cut cake put in bowl freeze for 2 to 5 hours. or till ready to have a piece. when ready to eat turn cake upside down in the bowl and pour about half to a cup of milk in the bowl eat with spoon. Damn you cant beat it the ex thought it was awful but then again she let me go so she can’t be too smart lol

2 Likes

Could try:
Pan Cake
TFA Vanilla Cupcake 10 %
TFA Double Chocolate 5% (very slight choc here)
TFA Frosted Donut 4 %
TFA Marshmallow 2 %
CA Super Sweet 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.2%

2 Likes

The only 3 things I get any toasted from is Toasted Marshmallow, which you tried. Did you just try like 1 drop per 30ml? And the ever hateful no nut option of toasted almonds. I tend to use the Toasted almond more as it’s toasted and the nut is mild and not as sweet as the marshmallow, I’m sorry that isn’t an option :frowning: Sometimes I can eeek a very slight toasted note from TFA Meringue, do you have that you can play with a bit?

Have you thought of using just a touch of sweet toasted tobacco at all? Or even a slightly dry oakey tobacco? Just enough to add toast without being smokey?

Or maybe that Purilum Cereal in the right strength? It has that slightly sweet corn flakes flavor.

This is one I vape occasionally that sounds kind of like your description, except without the whipped cream. I have a V2 version almost ready to try using Purilum Buttercream in place of the butter. But maybe will give you an idea???

Gooey Butter Cake :

3% Bavarian Cream (FW)
4% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
2% Dulce de Leche (TPA)
3% Golden Butter (CAP)
5% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 20%

EDIT: Forgot to give credit. Original recipe was by mttlycrw. Found in the files section of one of the groups on FB. Not sure who they are, havent seen any other recipes from her/him.

2 Likes

Try a mix of 1 part FA Joy and 2 parts CAP Butter Cream. On its own it’s not what you’re looking for but added to a cake base it should help get you closer.

On a side note, I make pound cakes every Christmas and when I remove them from the loaf pans my kids nearly kill each other for the chance to scrape out the pans. That stuff is like gold!

2 Likes

I have been enjoying Pound Cake by FLV a lot. It is a flavor that I will always re-order if I run out.
Also, I would not live without Capella Cake Batter.
As for ‘toasted’ what comes to my mind first is … how you are cooking/vaping the ejuice.
Notice that an Aromamizer coil gets black gunk on it that must be cleaned now and then. That tells me the juice is being toasted or cooked - not just vaporized…

And that’s the exact flavor I want to be able to add at my control.

Inawera has a lemon cake.

a perfect description of flavors love the analogy

1 Like