Thoughts on someone taking recipes from others and turning a profit

Darlin’ I’d never let my wife walk around in a pair of shoes like that …and they would definitely snag my comforter and sheets :smirk:

2 Likes

Ha! I think a few people in this world have more money and time on their hands than sense. But I guess if you look at from an “art” perspective though… I’ve dressed my still photography models up in some odd costumes for the sake of art and getting some dramatic shots.

If I were going to dress a model in those shoes for an art project… you know - come to think of it I could probably do an entire gallery of work designing clothing around those stupid things. You gave me an idea!

1 Like

:joy: that’s why they make shoes like that. :wink:

3 Likes

Snicker snicker tee heee… :laughing:

2 Likes

Leather clothing accessorized with some handcuffs…err, I mean bracelets.

2 Likes

Honestly the shoes make such a statement on their own you’d only have to dress the girl in a few well placed wide black satin ribbon’s with some dramatic makeup, understated shiny black jewelry and some crazy hair.

I’m thinking a pencil thin, nordic skinned girl with jet black hair about 20 years old.

Any volunteer’s? And where the hell would I get those shoes? It’s not like I could find a knock off on ebay.

3 Likes

If I find any pencil thin, nordic skinned girl with jet black hair about 20 years old around I’ll send them in your direction!

2 Likes

Awesome, there are not a lot of them around.

1 Like

I will even take a red head, I can buy her a wig. The shoes are going to be a problem though…

2 Likes

Wait… what?! :confused:

1 Like

it would appear Grubby…that @VapeyMama has been getting everyone drunk again…

you leave these kids alone for 5 mins…:rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

:wine_glass::stuck_out_tongue::beers:

3 Likes

Shhhhh…JoJo is in math class. We can get in a little trouble now, get it?

5 Likes

Can we officially say this thread has been hijacked. Lol. :poop::zzz::zzz::zzz:

6 Likes

No one has ever hijacked a thread I can recall lol

2 Likes