Tips for a new mixer

Experiment… Mix how you like and discover, don’t let people tell you that you’re doing it wrong. It’s all subjective and it’s all how you want to vape, so if you like something the way you’ve discovered, run with it.

3 Likes

The point is he might not want to waste money and would like advice before he gets lost in the rabbit hole of diy. Just saying you know

5 Likes

Bahahhahahahahahaha!!! He called you guys Master Mixers!!

Welcome @Shane16. I’m sure all this sounds pretty overwhelming, but please ask as many questions as you need to.

You’re going to need a digital scale, buy 10ml, 30ml and 60ml bottles for testing- and bottling winning recipes.

Flavors… Cap Vanilla Custard v1, Inawera Biscuit, TPA VC 1 and 2… This list is long…

Best of luck- and we’ll be here!

7 Likes

You give this same advice everytime someone ASKS for an opinion or advice . People arent telling anyone they are wrong. Isnt one of the points to this forum to help others especially when asked …Your repeated answer is no better than telling a person “go read “” use the search bar” …If a person comes here and aska for advice then they most likely want others opinins , maybe ??

7 Likes

Well other’s opinions are wrong

2 Likes

Since you are a biginners my recommendation would be go to recipe side and do a search for the profiles you like to vape. Pick out 3 or 4 recipes and note the recipe ( so you can find it again and the flavors in those recipes. Buy only the flavors in those recipes. Find out if like mixing before entering this rabbit hole. You will have plenty of time buy other flavors later and you will have something vapeable today. Remember the rabbit hole I mentioned? It just gets deeper and deeper. Good luck in you mixing and welcome.

8 Likes

I also give advice too, but this one is important because often times people use the crutch of “Well, Taste is Subjective” on mixes that aren’t so great because X reason.

This is a clique filled community, everyone has a select few friends that they associate with and with that there’s some need to prove one’s worth to the others and the community, so sometimes recipes are released that may not be good and are just out there for the sake of participation.

But then again, “taste is subjective”

So I guess listen to people’s opinions, but don’t take them to heart because what matters is learning what you know and how you like to mix. I’ve been in enough DIY groups where people were discouraged and eventually left with the bill of supplies because ‘opinions’ on how to mix were the gold standard for mixing and that what they were doing was wrong. That’s all.

2 Likes

I cant recall anyone taking your advice :grimacing::grimacing: so i guess you dont have to worry about giving any as it just falls on deaf ears :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

That’s fine man, good luck starving.

If you need a care package I’ll send you over some dry goods.

Or did the comment about “taste is subjective” as a crutch comment touch close to home? Don’t recall seeing anyone raving about your recipes that aren’t known to be sarcastic. Maybe learn from Wayne, subscribe to his newsletter and one day you’ll be a good mixer. Rooting for you buddy.

You’re pretty new, you’ll find your way once you learn how to mix recipes properly, it’s a process but if you stick with it, you too will be as good as me.

2 Likes

Nah im good man. I wont starve. Ill be just fine. When someone asks for help you offer your opinion. You just spend too much time in the basement making smart -ss comments and honestly its got old. Maybe get out of basement and go for a walk. Well i mean to graze in a nearby field before winter comes. It might do you some good. Im just saying ya know.

4 Likes

And for the record, aside from joke posts I’ve made some suggestions to improve the site that has improved it. Sure, people may have come up with the idea eventually but for a few, I was the first and that’s gotta say something.

Either way, I don’t take you seriously because you have a habit of getting in a mood and belittling people quite frequently. But it’s ok, I accept you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you two 'bout done now? Cuz if you’re going to keep it up I want to make some popcorn first!

8 Likes

Do the kernels get stuck in your dentures?

2 Likes

They get stuck in mine !!!

4 Likes

Boring day on the Soap Operas?

Just wake up from your nap?

Finished polishing your shotgun on the rocking chair?

2 Likes

I dont belittle anyone except you when you take jabs at people when they answer a op’s ?. If it upsets you they dont ask the all high and mighty joel to get help, im pretty sure they are all sorry. God for bid someone takes a jab at you. You get all upset and cant take it. Grow up. Btw you are not funny in the slightest. You should be more respectful to what this about. Its not the joel show. Its people like you that can put people off sites like this

3 Likes

Yes, you’ve never gone all aggressive with people not saying what you wanted to hear, nope, never.

1 Like

First off bud that dude ashkan was just a scumbag. He is trying to make money off the community. If you felt i was too harsh on him im sorry ( not really though). But i have no problem with people disagreeing with me at all. This is what makes civilization great. Every one has there own opinion. In your case you are a utter d**k head to people who give a opinions. Like your opinion is the only one that matters. So if its anyone who hates people disagreeing with them it is you. It is usually the case with basement dwellers. They have no life and like to stir the pot online because their life is meaningless. Im just saying man. But i have had enough of you and so have others. Btw as i referred to earlier about you not be funny, when you constantly take shots at people by calling them names or insulting them thats is not funny. You obviously have ptsd from being bullied your whole most likely cause you are obese. But it doesnt give you the right to act this way towards people here. I am done with this conversation with you because it goes in one ear and out the other.

4 Likes

Here is great addition idea make so we can completely block people. It would make life a lot better here

2 Likes

Please continue :slight_smile:

2 Likes