Tiramisu Cake

All I can say is enjoy the journey. It’s interesting the things we can learn when trying to nail down a certain flavor profile.

4 Likes

Tiramisu fa ( coffee, mascarpone, chocolate) + sugar orchid flv ( texture) is a great base. Meringue ( probably fa) and a touch of biscuit ( fa as well) if you want more biscuit. You can probaby drop the orchid if you add enough meringue.
I use tiramisu fa .8, sugar orchid .4 and it is one of my favourite desert juices

4 Likes

Yup the Cupcake is on the shopping list you’ve made many of my favorite recipes turn out amazing. I was totally lost and disappointed but with your help I’m confident with every recipe that I’ve put together. Not just from this forum but from studying all your creative recipes its become an adventure that’s surprisingly rewarding. Without the community in this forum I would have been frustrated with any recipe I tried to make. I still havent really created a complex multi (5 or more) flavor recipe but even if I did the logical approach would be to check here first!

Thanks again everyone!

Mally

4 Likes

Good luck @Mally1
Post up what you work with and how it turned out :slight_smile: :tada:

3 Likes

Smoky, I have a question. I just did a flavor search for cake batter and all I found for FLV was Cupcake Batter. Are they one and the same? I also checked Chef’s Flavours and they only show CCB.

3 Likes

One and the say… sometimes I forget the cup part… but it is a cupcake batter :crazy_face:
I also think its the best… its a real cake batter!

3 Likes

Can’t stand Tiramisu.

Watched the entire thing!

3 Likes

Checking your Flavor Stash now for mistakes… :face_with_monocle:

Edit: Hmm you haven’t created one! Dodged a bullet this time.

4 Likes

Thanks…I already have it.

2 Likes

I hope this one works just incase there are some who might need something new to try mix up.

It’s a Apple & Caramel Tiramisu Cake

3 Likes

My stash isn’t public, I don’t think… I have some flavors that are not available to the public… and it wouldn’t be fair for others, as they come from my work. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: bwahaha!!

They also come from clients I can not disclose.

2 Likes

Well for this particular recipe it’s all pretty simple all mainly single recipes.
Tiramisu, Inawera at 2.5%
Sugar Cookie, Cap at 6%
Bavarian Cream, TFA/TPA at 5%
I’ve got some Chocolate and Coffee that I’ve made as singles to just bump up the flavors because, because I can lol and to be honest some days it’s just because if I feel it needs more coffee or chocolate I can add it.
Chocolate Mousse, VTA at 3%
Chocolate, FA at 1.5%, Cocoa, FA at .75%
Espresso, Cap at 6%
Its flavors that can all be used with other flavors and it’s easy for me to mix a 30ml traveling bottle and go. I’ll like I said will keep notes on ratios used and show you my results in a few weeks all of these are still barely a week into there steeping time. It actually hurts lol not to mix and try them all out. Bavarian Cream and fruits of any choice is difficult to just pick one favorite. But my patience is being tested to its limits this time so in 3 weeks I’ll post up what I think of the final results. So far its definitely good and getting better every day!

Mally

1 Like

All tried and true concentrates! :wink: I’ve made a few nice mixes with most of those, back in the day.

You like the VTA chocolate mousse?

3 Likes

I’ve sampled it and it’s a bit more like chocolate milk than a mousse it’s a first time trial flavor but it’s got potential. 3% mixture so it’s a starting point for me but I’m probably going to use it as a filler in the Tiramisu for its creaminess and flavor. Since some chocolate is described as being rich and dark so I figured it would also tone down the dark bitter flavor some chocolates are prone to produce. Yes I like Chocolate Mousse it can also be used in Tobacco’s I decided may aswell give it a try.

2 Likes

I see there are a lot of reply’s and I did not read them all.

I worked on a Tiramisu recipe for quite sometime and purchased a lot of tiramisu concentrates and I found that Tiramisu by NF (natures flavor) is the best one I could find that had the lady finger taste. I also have a good tiramisu recipe for eating that I would make when I vaped. It was a lot of fun. Good luck.

2 Likes

My fav…

Usually, I just knock down the total percentages by 2/3 and top this off with a good Burley heavy NET. :kissing_heart::dash: So good!

2 Likes

I just mixed up a 14ml tester bottle 10ml Tiramisu, 2mls of Bavarian Cream and 2mls of Sugar Cookie it’s not been steeping long enough but so far the results are pretty good I’m getting the coffee and chocolate flavors but not so much of the Sugar Cookie and Bavarian Cream though but it’s an easy fix.
I said I’d keep those who are interested in the results up to date well there it is for now. I’ll keep adjusting the mixtures more to my liking but for now its definitely worth mentioning that it does have potential.

Mally

2 Likes

Just a quick update I’ve tried every possible combination and ratio with the Tiramisu flavors and it’s just ok not really the final results I was expecting. I found that a 1/3 ratio of
Tiramisu, Inawera
Sugar Cookie, Cap
Bavarian Cream, TFA
Works the best with these flavors but I’ve got Cupcake Batter Flavorah
Bavarian Cream FA
Yellow Cake Jungle Flavors
They’re all steeping for now and I know it’ll be perfectly done once I apply these flavors to the end product.
Mally

4 Likes