Tobacco Recipes

Swinging this over here!

No I have t tried any of their liquids yet, with the emphasis on the word yet!

Excalibur will be the one I choose when it happens. My vape money is going towards flavors at the moment, so it won’t be too long before I pull the trigger on this one. ; )

1 Like

Cool! I’m on your tail with purchasing from this NET company. Their stuff looks awesome.

@Professor_Snape; is there a coupon code for that NET vendor I’m not seeing somewhere? I can’t see on their site where they are offering a discount for Labor Day.

Can you sling me a link to the discount! Thx

No code necessary, they just automatically calculated a “Labor Day discount” at checkout.

2 Likes

Nice! Thx for the tip. ; )

Wanted to order it today with the labourday discount, $26.85 flat rate shipping :sob: No deal!

Damnit!

However, looking into my “crystal balls”, I sense good things are coming your way! :wink:

1 Like

I hope your wife is careful :grinning:

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you? She used to be a juggler with Barnum and Bailey!

2 Likes

Recipe for a nice tobacco dessert vape. :wink:

For those folks that love the flavor of sesame, here’s a tobacco recipe that has that wonderful taste of sesame candy or halva. Not really a super sweet vape, as the candy can be, but the flavor is very reminiscent of a sesame crunch bar.

1 Like

Oh my…ADV alert! :yum:

Next iteration of this will have a little FA Dark Bean Espresso for a more authentic Black Cohiba flavor. :+1:

1 Like

The first time I saw Halva in a Turkish shop I felt I had ended up in a fairytale. I only knew Halva from 1001 nights and was expecting a magic carpet to arrive next :grinning:
The French Oak is steeping for two days now so I need a bit more patience.[quote=“Jimk, post:132, topic:13742”]
Cohiba flavor
[/quote]In transit somewhere between Australia and here but as soon as it arrives I will have to make this juice Jimbo :yum:

1 Like

I’m really liking this mix…it’s been in a Velocity dripper for the past 5 days; I’ll have to bump up some of the percentages a bit when I move it to a tank, I’m feeling. Or just throw in the FA Tuscan on top of the existing mix.

1 Like

I’ve added 1.5% of Tuscan Reserve to it actually, if I may be so bold as to do that to the Masters recipe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The original mix is great, but it does need a bit more tobacco/cigar for folks like us. :wink:

Perhaps bumping down the sweet stuff in the mix would be the way to go?

1 Like

I’m about to go on a tobacco journey, the likes of which I have never experienced. I’ve been a bit timid in the past. Having traveled the NET road a bit, as of late, the thought of just how many tobaccos there are out there to be enjoyed is quite staggering! Time to travel. :yum:

2 Likes

I will have to give it a few weeks steep before I can say anything about that. I just read your comment saying you were thinking of swapping the French Pipe for the Tuscan. I left the pipe in but put some Tuscan in too.

[quote=“Jimk, post:137, topic:13742”]
Time to travel.
[/quote]Just don’t get lost and keep the recipes coming :grinning:

1 Like

Every time I see a tobacco or NET related thread get bumped back to the top, my eyes light up.

Jim, as you know, I’ve been in my Hangsen happy place since day one.

What are your top 5 (non Hangsen) tobacco flavorings? I want to branch out a bit in the near future.

I love combining tobacco flavors. Adding 5 new tobacco flavorings gives me 5 new stand alone mixes, if they are good enough by themselves. It also gives me 50 new possible combos, when mixed with my 10 Hangsen flavors.

That’s a lot of enjoyable exploring for me.

1 Like

You and I are about to swap places! I’m about to go on a Hangsen jag…well, them, Super Concentated flavors from Bull City/VapersTek and ECX Tobacco Express; all in the tobacco realm.

My suspicion is that Super Concentrated and Flavor Express are the same flavorings from the same (China) vendor…I’m about to find out; vendors are tight lipped about who manufactures their “house brand” flavoring.

Let me scratch my head about the 5 favorite tobaccos in my stash…that’s a tough request!