Tone back harshness

Shows how long it’s been since I bought that one. =/

It’s also part of the reason I started going with WF more often than Ina when trying new flavors. I need consistency damn it!

Thanks for commenting Fiddy! It’ll save the op from going on my obviously outdated suggestion. sigh

It was a great lemon candy while it lasted though.

5 Likes

Throw out Cotton Candy in this mix .Strawberry Ripe already has enough EM in it , Marshmallow is another I would change take it down to half a pct . I havent used thw Cap Italian Lemon …What are you going for ? A Sb / lemon mix obviously buyt which fruit do you want upfront ?? Add .25 to .5 pct Cap SS and those fruits will pop closer to a commercial liquid.

6 Likes

Your patience is fine. In a little time it will become second nature to make a mix then put it on the shelf to steep. You need something to vape now though. Stick to simple 2/3 flavor fruit mixes and you’ll be fine.

9 Likes

Trying to get mostly strawberry with a lemon candy finish

4 Likes

From the looks of your Recipe the fruits are fighting for the Top Note…I would push those SBs as high as you can and take down the Lemon…

SB Ripe @ 5
SB @ 3
MM @.5
Which ever lemon is more candied @1 to 1.5pct
Cap SS .5

This would be my first Version based on your flavors

Too be honest I dont even think the MM is necessary …If you have some kind of Jelly Candy or Something like 27fish it would fit in this recipe better

7 Likes

So I am wondering now. Should I work on mastering a strawberry I like. Then just add the tiny 1-2% lemon into that with no other adjustments?

Only ask because I got a lot of strawberry flavors to work with and love it by itself too.

5 Likes

Great Question…I wouldnt , but you can try …Like others ill first get my base figured out then add the top notes then accents…I think it will be harder to just mix already made liquids to create one …For Example …

If I was creating this liquid i would start with Strawberry then add my candy

Wait…im at work and I’m gonna go hame and create a Sb / lemon candy with the SB up front and the lemon just as an accent and show you how I did it …Give me a coulle hours

6 Likes

Harsh throat hit…. Add Sour :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Ya you can do that…Tbe inly problem I have is his recipe already contains EM and Sour is Malic Acid which also mutes flavors so adding something that mutes on top of another additive that mutes isnt gonna help the recipe…

4 Likes

Ya true, the Cotton Candy would need to go, there’s already some EM in the SB ripe… never used the MM, I would drop that too, maybe add in small amount last after testing …
With all the lemon in the mix add .5 Sour / .5 Super Sweet… candy done

4 Likes

So I changed it around just a bit lol

5 strawberry ripe TFA
3 sweet Strawberry CAP
1.8 Juicy Lemon CAP
.5 Marshmallow
.5 super sweet.

Right after warm water then a shake and sit. It tastes pretty good on the strawberry side. Still a little missing on lemon but I’m going to let it sit for awhile and see what happens. I had to get some PG so I added in the FE Lemon to the order to see how it does. Trying to get it to taste similar to Sorbet Pop Straw Lemon if you have ever had that juice.

Side question, yall ever try one shots? They were on sale so I got a Aloe Grape one. Hopefully it’s good lol.

6 Likes

Perfect so now when you revise it you know the SB is good …Move the Lemon up to 2pct or 2.5 …You will get something that you will like , it might not be the same but it will be good

5 Likes

@VapeGnarly333
So the first lemonade I bought was from Flavornwest…by accident & it’s delicious. It tastes like a perfect lemonade … I too mix it with strawberry, sweet strawberry .i see you said flavor West lemon but did you try to lemonade? Sorry if somebody already posted. I didn’t read the rest of them. In my opinion it’s really really good.
also im new & not WICKEDDD experienced .
hope that helps… super cheap at Bull City

5 Likes

Oh and the first time I used it I went a bit over and it was very bitter a little goes a long way not sure about percentages I’m sure there’s others that do :love_you_gesture::triumph::dash:

3 Likes

Thank you for always posting I’ve watched your post from afar this is really helpful though it would explain why I’m having trouble making or trying to replicate vape wilds last straw Pink starburst (my ADV for like 4 or 5 years dying without it)
Fighting for the top note makes sense

4 Likes

Yeah the flavor West lemonade is more of a candy lemonade I didn’t mention that mixed it with strawberry and Vaped it right away and it was perfect

4 Likes

Thank you for the input! I have some FE Lemon on the way now so I am going to see how that does. I too for some reason wasn’t thinking top notes lol. Was thinking “oh strawberry lemon you want half and half.” makes a lot more sense to have more of the dominant flavor lmao.

4 Likes

RIGHT 50 50 perfect! Lol .To be honest with you I don’t get or I kind of had an epiphany today… like… oh yeaa…top notes.!
I don’t know thank God they’re advanced to guide us . if you ever get a chance … it’s worth getting that lemonade it’s :bomb:

4 Likes

Yeah I will put it on the list for sure. This damn list yo.

6 Likes

I’m telling you, i literally got overwhelmed last time I tried making and ordering a list. I have most of what I need… But then you go to make a recipe & all the flavors are from a different vendor that you DONT have TIME TO REMAKE THE LIST :crazy_face:

3 Likes