Tough Times Ahead for Europe?

The same tactics everywhere.

And the other puppets that make up the bulk of us common people just blindly do what they are told by the media puppets. We are stuck in the puppet show.

One striking example is the order not to compare.
We’ve been overrun by Nazi’s. I’ve been brought up by parents who lived through it.
My father was supposed to go on transport to Germany to work.
He was severely asthmatic and wouldn’t have survived it.

He spend the war in hiding. You don’t want to know how many people have been betrayed by their neighbours in that time.
I’ve been telling people for a long time that it is no surprise most of the Jews were hauled from this country.

People tell me I am not allowed to say that. I say :fu:
The situation in the last years with the unvaccinated was no different from those of the Jews in the 30’s of the previous century.

Another thing that is highly dangerous and forbidden is looking at alternative sources of information.
Apparently that will change you into a dangerous conspiracy theorist.

No worry peeps, just look at the different news outlets that we have that the government does approve of and pays for.
They will always tell you the truth.

6 Likes

Viva Italia!

This week

Violators of the new law could face fines of up to 60,000 euros ($65,022), according to Reuters.

Lollobrigida said, “Synthetic foods produce unemployment and more risks for biodiversity, they do not guarantee quality, well-being and also the protection of our culture and tradition, which links a part of our model to food and wine

and last week

7 Likes

Great! I am a bit scared that this insect flour might be the only thing left if this goes on.
Farmers are chased off their land.
The Ukraine where the grain has always flourished is now going to be armed with weapons loaded with depleted uranium which will poison everything.
The US has had one disaster after another with gigantic chemical spills poisoning everything.
We are doing great!

6 Likes