Tough Times Ahead for Europe?

You nailed it @Josephine_van_Rijn. PROXY.

2 Likes

The rest of us little peasants don’t matter. It is time for a real revolution to bring back the power to the people, but will it? And will it be enough to over ride those that hold the keys to the power? That is the question because those elitist scumbags won’t loosen their grip on the power. China is laughing at us all the way to their bank while the sissies gets distracted by woke-ism.

3 Likes

I fear that China is watching us deploy weapon systems, resources, cash, and DUMP it into Ukraine. If we continue to over extend ourselves, and they continue to grow stronger, how does THAT end ?

1 Like

That will have to be a revolution of the mind. As long as people keep giving away their power to overlords, they’re just going to exchange one leech for another.

You only have to open a random history book to find proof of that.
Believe me girl, that much power will always turn people bad,

2 Likes

Exactly D, that is their plan, all the while the money are being diverted back into their pockets. It is time to overthrow the Big G, but can we? It might take too long and then it will be too late. China has too much invested in Russia to back off now.

2 Likes

If the consumers are able to stop buying the small, cheap China shit, will it really make a dent in their economy now? Look how much $ they have now, so a simple ‘stop buying crap’ from them just isn’t enough of a deterrent anymore.

1 Like

Then again, they might not be enemies at all, and we the people, are laughed at by all of them.
I think they all want a one world government. What better way to convince people it’s the safest thing under the circumstances?

Aren’t they all praising China for their excellent way of handling the Covid crisis?
Isn’t the social credit system they try to stuff down our throats modelled on China?

Just a theory. Puts it into another perspective. It’s never wrong to look at something from as many sides as you can.

4 Likes

Outstanding word choice @Josephine_van_Rijn.

4 Likes

People Have The Power

Snap 2023-02-21 at 19.02.26

4 Likes

That’s one of the benefits of Wordle :rofl:

3 Likes

Did you hear anything about him pushing for Poland to build nuclear plants? If so, where are the Climate Change Alarmists?

1 Like

No I had not heard that yet.

1 Like

Hard times came to every house. Though the hardest times came to the Ukrainians. I gonna join this campaign and donate my old vehicle to evacuation needs

2 Likes

Tucker Carlson is an asshat and a liar.

2 Likes

He’s not in Europe, silly rabbit. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I find Tucker Carlson to be very credible. And from what I have seen. He is also a stand up Guy.

4 Likes

@ijack welcome to ELR.

2 Likes

Tucker is about the only one putting out facts, and news that matters on his network.

4 Likes

You should realise facts are painful and should be avoided at all costs. Anybody bringing them up is a very dangerous lunatic. Most likely extremely right wing.
It destabilises society and is a threat to our democracy.

5 Likes

This reminds me on yesterday’s edition of Berliner Zeitung; they gave clear instructions what to do, to not become a ‘right wing’ extremist this Spring. Quite hilarious reading (and sadly also very true in a world our puppets are orchestrating)

6 Likes