Trading request

im telling you this because I do enjoy you 93pct of the time…

4 Likes

Sure, I can be good :innocent:

5 Likes

I enjoy me 93% of the time too :smirk:

5 Likes

Not 100pct good just give people a chance to engage…The people who dont want to be here will just disappear anyway

5 Likes

Look what you’ve done: you’ve derailed the thread completely :angry:

5 Likes

It did kinda freak me out that this person started speaking Spanish to me though…I never speak spanosh only with my Gpa and my Great grandparents b4 they died

5 Likes

Im famous for that around here…Derail is sometimes needed gotta run bro its late here …TTYL​:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

They’ll be gone as soon as they realize how difficult it is to make juice worth selling.

I learnt how to say tune basic romantic shit in Spanish from a Latina ex, but otherwise need google translate to understand it :confused:

4 Likes

Alright sure :+1:

3 Likes

Translating Australian is harder bwhahaha sometimes I just dont understnd what you all.are saying lmao …Goodnight

7 Likes

Should hear us actually talk: we can turn a full sentence or statement into a single word that sounds like a series of grunts.

Yet other Australians understand fine.

Bet @Scotty no longer understands: being a long term export now who probably sounds more American than Australian :rage:

Fkn… ripping off our women…

2 Likes

I can’t help having like, a personality :smirk:

2 Likes

Si, necesito esta ayuda por favor

2 Likes

This went wild: Please remember that the mother of the African Prince I’m helping has died - we need to be serious!

4 Likes

no es tan simple, hay tantas situaciones diferentes.
Tienes alguna receta en la que necesites trabajar?

mensaje privado

4 Likes

Perhaps we need help wanted & help needed listings. We could also explore positions for AI detection, grammar & syntax euphony, and spelling accuracy. I don’t know what drew my attention to this string but now that I’m here, I’m out.

7 Likes

i just wasted a few minutes of my time reading . and now a few seconds typing . but here is my thoughts

take some time - read the different threads on this site . do the research . you won’t ever learn unless you do your own homework .

:sunglasses: Trial and error is the best way to learn :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You should contact this guy here - Starting a new e-liquid business since you both have similar ideas, dilemmas, goals, plus you’re not a competition. He’s probably a step ahead of you, but he’ll be excited to talk about it and share his experience and knowledge. I would repeat that famous Kevin O’Leary’s saying, but what do i know… just don’t go too deep with an investment before testing the ground.

7 Likes

A little banter is no big deal, at least to me. But you might want to take heed when one of the forum’s founding members tells you to cool it. They have a certain influence with El Jeffe that you and I don’t have. I’ve seen peeps banned for less.

9 Likes

Still waiting for your Godlike knowledge on salt nicotine.

4 Likes