Trump Vape Round-table Discussion

they will be rebranded and brought back out… watch.
The rumors happening have been going around.

2 Likes

How about “JIVO” (the world’s first utterly tasteless micro-dose of Nicotine for rich, repentant suckers) ?

3 Likes

I got off my computer (except the calculator here) and mixed up eight bottles of juice just to take my mind off all this crap.

5 Likes

Perhaps Big Orange Daddy sought to suck the “life farce” out of Mittbo, as his own spine rapidly collapses.

3 Likes

I am mixing for this week coming up…
got word that my family is all meeting up the mountain for good times and I love the get togethers :wink:

I have 2 days left to finalize recipes and nic amounts. wee!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Been mixing as necessary for a while now, conserving my resources :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like a blast! My mom and sister just drove to Florida to pack my sister up and bring her home. She just lost her job and she’s a disabled vet so having to start over all again. I will be glad to have her here with us, at least maybe now I can get her to stop smoking.

4 Likes

My fam really appreciated the liter I took them up north! It’s a great feeling helping my son-in-law (father to three of my grands) off cancer sticks!

6 Likes

My husband was looking at my lab station (lol dining room table filled with flavors) and said are you worried about running out? You have enough flavors for 20 years… yeah he doesn’t get it.

5 Likes

maybe…

yeah I hear one of my family guys hit a boar, and everyone is bringing food and drinks…
the shine is ready, yeps… going to be a fun blast! Most the kids are grown now… only a couple under 14…

3 Likes

what’d you take them? :slight_smile:

I am bringing a few tobaccos, fruits and nutty recipes… and of course my mixed drinks :crazy_face:

4 Likes

My wife asked if I have enough nicotine in the freezer yet…she doesn’t know I am looking at a dedicated standalone now.

3 Likes

I have decided once my nic runs out… that is it. no more nic, but will keep a 4oz in the freezer.
That way it will take a bit for me to pull it out and mix something up… I hope!
I’m now down to 2mg… and I feel a lot better.
I just need to handle my stress a bit better and stop using nic as a crutch.

5 Likes

I’ve quit all the substances they say are bad for you except nicotine and caffeine, I like both and see no reason to stop. So I’m going to vape my nicotine and drink my coffee, God willing until I can have an intelligent conversation with future great grandchildren.

5 Likes

I would bet that @SessionDrummer will eventually convert his outdoor swimming pool to a liquid Nitrogen “Fort Knox” of cryogenically preserved Nicotine - under camouflage, with 24/7 armed-guard surveillance.

5 Likes

due to genetics I assume! I am sensitive to both nic and caffine and it’s making me cry, @HVPGH and the last thing I want them to take away is my flavors … I’d be so truly lost…

2 Likes

I think you’re safe! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I couldn’t help but notice that there are 16 unicorn poop recipes here on ELR, wondering if Pierre Delecto was doing covert intel here?

2 Likes

Strange how the fickle public has so little mercy for pres. election loozers - while lauding arguably far worse.

3 Likes

personally never had any use for him…

2 Likes