Trump Vape Round-table Discussion

That’s how you do it @HVPGH !!!

1 Like

You Sir, @Raven-Knightly, have outdone yourself !!!

I salute you…

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Such a total understatement.

He’s a sock puppet.

BT’s hand is so far up his ass I can see not only the wrapping paper, but the filter.

Man, some of the OUTRIGHT LIES in this video are SO pissing me off. :rage: I can feel my blood pressure rising…

4 Likes

Jack Ripper would like to impress upon Mandrake the importance of maintaining vigilant Nicotine readiness.

2 Likes

Watching sausage masticating mosh-pits up close is akin to being damned to a “Bumfire of the Venalities”.

2 Likes

I’m of the exact same opinion.

I’ve already tapered down to 2mg in the past year, and each time I lower it means that the remainder I have, is only going to last even longer.

5 Likes

Loosely translating for you here… (as well as addressing your joking point):

You couldn’t be more wrong IMO.
I’ve been in mosh-pits with the "cork"suckers you refer to, and they were FAR MORE respectable than some of the scum who were spouting their BS at that table. :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

My apology for getting it wrong. I’m pretty burnt-out on all the analyses of bans/legislation, etc. Watching groups of malignant ass-clowns is a painful and soul-taxing experience. My CPU often overheats (!) when viewing YouTub video - so I save it for relatively short and essential videos. Law seems always about pain.

3 Likes

That about sums it up.

2 Likes

Especially where it comes to anything that Biggus Dickus has anything to do with. “Human” Sausage: :face_vomiting:

I am the master of ceremonies here. I will decide who wins and loses.

Well, I lasted just a few minutes. The North Korea style conga-line of butt-sucking is so repugnant. While Nicotine might for some be a gateway to mild personal enjoyments, Trump is one certified Ticket to Hell.

4 Likes

The representative of the Moms really killed me. Talks about Juul being dangerous to kids because they are attracted to the high nicotine content because of the head rush and comes up with the solution to ban flavours?

I almost switched off because of that too. I managed to swallow my bile and continued watching.

3 Likes

I tried to bear with Orange Elvis getting his stiletto dotard shoes shined by lackey tongues. The malignant irony of someone so clearly and actively dangerously damaging to the entire planet and the life that inhabits it butting into, and himself actively seeking to destroy, public health in so many ways is so repugnant and vile.

3 Likes

Damn, who the hell did they bring around the table to discuss this issue :astonished:
“We’re a group of moms, we did our own research” … “the elite athletes who can’t run a mile” “children who can’t breathe” … don’t know what they’ve been researching but I can tell from experience that is not due to vaping. Since I’ve been vaping, I can run a mile and I’m no athlete by a long shot.

And who was that dickhead at the end saying “5 million children addicted to nicotine, IT’S KILLING THEM”. Yeah, right after it’s been explained 5 million children have TRIED vaping, the actual number that keeps vaping is a lot lower.
And when is the last time you’ve heard someone die from nicotine addiction? I can list quite a few addictions that won’t kill you…

These meetings are a joke, but at least Trump is not buying all the bullshit this time.

4 Likes

I never thought I would say this, since I’m certainly no fan of the guy, I’ve never been a fan of any politician to be honest, but apart from the vaping advocates in the room, he was the only one that kept going back to the point that when you ban flavours, you will create an illicit market that would be far more dangerous.
Further more, he agreed the deaths were due to THC cartridges not regular vaping products.

5 Likes

(IMO) Beware of Soulless Megalomaniac Chameleons who lock thousands of children in cages, and who clearly could care less about the tens of thousands of people (including “kids”) who have and continue to die in ever increasing numbers from poisoning by illicit Fentanyl(s) - thanks to his policies. Emperor has no soul.

Hope springs eternal … that he is anything other than a self-dealing, incompetent, nefarious wrecking-ball.

2 Likes

That’s a very apt description of Politicians, no matter which side of the aisle they’re sitting on.

4 Likes

like I said… no one has brought up how to kill off high levels of nic… it’s the damn flavors… it aint…

Bad moms… just stupid.

You got that right @Josephine_van_Rijn :+1::cup_with_straw:

3 Likes

He got that right, and did you see his facial expressions most of the time!!!
I dont think is is a fool at all… I just hope he can figure a solution out to help us and hold the haters back at the same time. I know he knows its not the flavors.

5 Likes

Watching now, interesting at 20 minutes, Trump brought up dangers of black market. Lot’s of BS, lots of babbling and incorrect info thus far.

3 Likes

Im glad he tabled the rest of the yelling… it sure was getting rather stupid at the “round” table.

3 Likes