Turning Food Desserts Into Vape Recipes

Dammit, I knew, knew, KNEW, something like THIS, was going to be “released”, RIGHT after I ordered all those Vanillas !!!

Kidding Smoky, … thank you. I appreciate(d) your personal comments on the flavors. Although I may NOT be as much of a FLV fanboy, I don’t know if I’m going to be ABLE to resist, a …

3 Likes

that one… is sooo good. Mixing it up tonight for a friend of mine…
just a taste :wink:

4 Likes

Awwhh Session Drummer it’s called… I ran out of stuff and said hmm I wonder if this will work for a pie crust… hey what about this… and because I like to goof off instead of write most the time and I have nothing but time from 8 am - 3 PM every day while the kids are in school LOL I need a different job I think?

4 Likes

O
M
G

If I had that much time, I would DEFINITELY be able to mix more !!!

3 Likes

Well, I do have to keep my house clean and cook stuff hahahaha

4 Likes

Used beer nuts for the salty pretzel

5 Likes

I made 4 shots of both pretzels last night and yeps sent them off lol…
I am sooo bad :crazy_face: I made me another 4oz too :tada:

5 Likes

Here’s how you make Water Malone by that guy fro Die Or Diyimage

4 Likes

Yeah that water malone is not all that i have it misty i think is his best one shot

4 Likes

Gallagher!!! Loved that dude LOL

3 Likes

so… could you use beer nuts for the salt in say tequila with lemon???

3 Likes

You could, but it’d be a nutty tequila…
you can use saline too… really depends on your aim…

if I were to use beer nuts in it… I’d have more creams and some fruits too… make it more exotic…

4 Likes

Never used Saline but the idea is to make a shot of tequila with salt and lemon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One really does not need saline or beer nuts with that tequila…
it’s got everything in it :slight_smile: smooth and good!

2 Likes

Well heck yeah, then I’m getting that tequila LOL … no idea why I want tequila but I do.

3 Likes

Oh, reaaaallllllllyyyyyyy… :wink:

4 Likes

LOL well no idea why I want to vape tequila… I can’t drink the stuff anymore so I guess that’s the reason.

4 Likes

My favorite thing to do is look up dessert recipes and turn them into mixing recipes. Sometimes it works other times I create some weird new unheard of flavor combination. Either way it’s great for inspiration and I love doing it, so I thought I’d start a conversation where we shared our favorite food recipe that we’d love to make as an e-liquid. food recipe link: https://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/lemon-blueberry-cheesecake-dessert/

And the idea for a recipe where I decided not do do cheesecake so much just some kind of blueberry lemon cake LOL

5 Likes

I have never tried, or used any Hollandaise Cream, so that remains a mystery, but I’ve always considered trying OOO’s Corn Bread this way. I’m curious to see how it pulls with the Yellow Cake and the Pandora elements.

4 Likes

I tried it with the yellow cake and it does actually give a boost to a cake recipe. That idea I was given by Tuny and Nikon and had to just see. This is the first time I’m doing it with pandoro which honestly tastes like a lot of lemon with a touch of some kind of cake in the back not really cake cake which makes no sense but if you taste it does LOL

4 Likes