Unicorn milk recipe

I have the TFA Strawberry ripe and the CAP sweet strawberry only

imo i would add 2 to 3 % straw ripe , if its strawberry taste you are after , bc this straw taste is weak

Lets hope so :slight_smile:

ok ill add 2-3 percent more, but is it on top of the previously added?

1 Like

As others have said, this juice needs to set a good bit to have everything meld together well. It really doesnā€™t become vapable (a good smooth vape) for 3 weeks or so. I made one batch and had tried it out a couple times then put it back into the corner as a standby juice. I found it after 2 months later and thought it was a nice easy going vape when I tried it again. I just looked at my notes and seen I had last made that juice on 3/5/16ā€¦ it was a 60ml batch, when(ever) I had vaped it, it must of been good either as a stand alone or when mixed it the tank with othersā€¦ itā€™s no where to be found. I should probably make it again, and take better notes on it this timeā€¦ lol. From what I do recall it (at least to me) just a nice plain custard, it (as it was mixed) didnā€™t carry any distinct fruit or off notes as it was, but could have been a good carrier for other flavors.

4 Likes

it wouldnt hurt it will change you pg/vg ratio but not by much maybe add it to one or two bottles , i thing after two weeks you will see it taste alot better , i always vape this after two weeks and its very good , you actually taste the creams , graham cracker and strawberry , i have let this go for over a month steeping and personally i thing the strawberry was lost , thats why i started adding the medicne flower strawberry , which btw is very potent but their fruits are great

Aha that could be it, i mate it max VG which might be a reason the strawberries arent there. I have read somewhere PGs carry flavor better. I might add a bit more PG in my next batch, and some extra strawb drops on top. I am fairly new to mixing complex recipes, I will post back in a month or two on this, if i remember about this thread lol.

1 Like

good luck i mix at 75 pg 25 vg

I have made 120 ml of that one in 60vg 40 pg and 60 mls in 65/35 @ 8 mg. I let it steep for four weeks, with only shaking the three first days. It`s not like cuttwood UM at all, but I like it very much.taste like a creamy "premium juiceā€¦

Mine was ok right after mix, but of course getting better and better further down the line. This sound like some bad batch of concentrate or something. Or it isn`t his cup of tea

Try to make a 5 mls test of every flavor. Maybe you have gotten a bad concentrate?

Try to lover the Sweet Strawberry and add a couple of % Strawberry Ripe TFA, as other said, they work wonders with it others. For Strawberry and Cream I use 3% Bavarian Cream ,5 % Strawberry and, 5 % Strawberry Ripe, all TFA. 1.5% dragon fruit can also help the Strawberry chine.Strawberry are a hard flavor to make great.

I followed the exact recipe, and can barely taste any strawberry, but I like it anyway, and this is a 4 month old juice. If I want some more strawberry I am gonna try different combinations of strawberry ripe , strawberry and sweet strawberry. Search up Strawberry stoned. I believe that is a good flavor only blend. I love Strawberry mixes where i can taste the Strawberry. I had the original Cuttwood UM, but could not taste any strawberry in that either. So maybe the SS are in there to boost other flavors? I am fr, very far from an expert, andIMHO Mothers Milk and Unicorm Milk are very overpricedā€¦ Hype it, call it premium and voila, everybody want it.

Thatā€™s weird that you say this. I really knocked UM for being tastelessā€¦ But I did a re-taste this week (@ the 4 month mark) and now Iā€™m really liking this mix. Itā€™s not a sharp SB Iā€™m getting, but itā€™s there now and it seems to fit well in this recipe.

the strawberry is weak this recipe though is unicorn milk not strawberry milk ive vaped the original and this side by side and its very close , ive never gotten a strong strawberry taste from the original either iwould imagine that these big vendors like cuttwood stick with one or two vendors im sure they arent like us diyers where they have a little of every bodies flavors

My mates tried my mix, they say its amazing 0_0. Its weird, I might probably be one of those guys who may not have a good sense of taste oh well. Might try get back to some fruity or candy type juices. any recommendations?

I vape about 15 ML of that a day sometimes lol.

any recommendation on fresh tasting recipes? I have made up the blue voodoo clone and the fruit-roll recipe. I seem to love them so much that I want to give up on custards :P. Suggestions from all youzzzzz. :smiley: plzzz

@Pro_Vapes Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich is AMAZING, I normally have a UM or some MM clone in rotation but for a strawberry cream flavour type for me this hits the spot perfectly :+1:

1 Like

Re: bad batch of flavorsā€¦ My first order of flavors were all the low-priced repackaged 10ml. The Strawberry Ripe was definitely not thoroughly shaken (the gallon jug) before I got my little 10ml portion. I thought people were crazy for liking the stuff, but subsequent batches were awesome. If even after steeping you have a flavor that seems off ā€¦especially a repackaged 10ml you might write to the company and report. They also shipped me oxidized Nic. Peppery nic and SB Ripe that tasted like celeryā€¦ luckily it didnā€™t end my DIY journey although it was close, My reaction was worse, that company lost my business, and I donā€™t speak their name on here

Now I order the ā€œFactoryā€ original packages when offered, and have had consistent quality (repackaged) from Nicotine River, and Bull City Vapor. A note to the employees,ā€¦ caring about your work, no matter how menial, might keep your boss from going out of business and your slack@$$ from getting laid off. We are Customers and we are vengeful.

1 Like