Unicorn milk recipe

Here’s one that’s a WIP but definitely falls into the “fresh tasting” category IMO. Still working on the ratios though but as is, it’s pretty good. If you don’t have the Yumberry you could use another bright-tasting berry such as CAP Sweet Strawberry, CAP Blackberry (would be nice I think), or maybe INW Raspberry or MF Wild Raspberry.

Bangin' Berries (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Boysenberry (Flavorah)2.5
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)6
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)1.5
Yumberry (Raw) (Real Flavors)2.5

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Also I don’t have all these flavors and may sub with what I have. I’ve only ever had Vintage - The Dreamer once. Found this recipe somewhere - can’t remember. I can’t say this is a 1:1 clone or even if it’s close. But if it is, The Dreamer is one of the freshest tasting juices I ever tried.

The Dreamer

Ingredient%
Peach (TPA)6
Pineapple (TPA)4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)10

Flavor total: 20%

One more. I haven’t had this one for a while but I remember how fresh (or maybe refreshing is the right word) it was. Will highly recommend this recipe.

Juicy Dragon Melons (FLV)

Ingredient%
Cream (Flavorah)2
Dragonfruit (TPA)7
Orange Citrus (Flavorah)1.2
Strawberry (Flavorah)1.8
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)2
Wild Melon (Flavorah)3.8

Flavor total: 17.8%

2 Likes

mate thanks for these, hope I find all the flavors down here. Ill definetely try the last 2 that you have mentioned. The first one, dont think i will find these brands here in ozzy.

1 Like

actually got all the flavors at one of the sites here in sydney, gona order it right NOW!!!

1 Like

Ive made the same one and it needs minimum 4 weeks to steep
Longer the better it gets,

mines got vaped after the 5 weeks yummy
i couldn’t resist it but ive made up another 250ml steeping for 3 weeks now
it still is not ready,
barely can smell the creams n custards coming thru,
I’ve got a more bitter smell at the moment but thats how the last one was i mixed.
took ages but its worth the wait, I absolutely promise if your consentrates are in date and stored correctly and havent gone bad, your juice will get much better.

Good things come to those who wait … Genius not Guinness