Update: My recipes, folders, mass deletes

That’s coming! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just a quick idea, feel free to ignore. But would it be possible to put a VG/PG ratio column on the list of recipes and also an Xmg column. I know when you look at someone else’s recipe and “based on” it, your own default juice settings come into play, but it would be useful for people like myself (a newbe I admit) and others who make for more than one person with very slight preference/option changes. Currently I put the VG:PG proportions/nic into the title but I can see that getting out of hand quickly.

All that said, I’m really liking the changes and can see the folders being very useful especially as I tend to make “nic bases” (100ml 20:80 4mg or 2mg) and then add the flavours afterwards (admittedly it throws out the nic % by a small reduction, but I can live with that).

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work Lars, this is a great feature, much appreciated! Finally an easy way to sort out all the fruity, bakery, tobacco, work-in-progress, etc recipes.

Maybe it would be possible to add a Public folder that automatically contains all recipes that are public? I assume it’s just a tag that is visually represented in a folder system so it shouldn’t be a big thing to do, and IMO, would add a little visual aid for people who have a big mix of public and private recipes.

1 Like

Wow, @daath, you have been busy! Nice features, i like the folder thing more than i thought that i would.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I have to agree. Funny how that works out ehhh ??? It’s like @daath can predict the FUTURE !!!

4 Likes

mgc

6 Likes

Suggestion:
Under the ‘User’ menu, perhaps a separate link for ‘My Recipes’ and ‘My Favorites’. Then have a link to ‘Favorites’ on top of the ‘My Recipes’ page and vice versa.

It might be a little nit-picky, but I use ‘My Recipes’ far more than I use ‘Favorites’ and that extra click is inefficient.

Thanks for all you do!

1 Like

Can we do a Hide Public selector so that i can toggle only my private mixes to move to a folder?

So much awesomeness, @daath!

1 Like

Hi Lars! Super feature, but is there any chance you could make it so the recipes can be put in alphabetical order? That would be the icing on the cake :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just click the “Recipe” header - You can sort on all of them :wink:

Someone suggested that there be two “automatic folders” one for all public and one for all private recipes… Still considering that! :slight_smile:

Good idea! Done.

4 Likes

Love the folders!
Question, I accidentally put 3 recipes in one folder twice each (duplicates). When I clicked to remove one of them, it deleted BOTH copies of it. Any way to avoid that?

1 Like

I thought I had prevented the double adds - how did you manage to do that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just extremely lucky I guess!
But I did figure out how to fix it. Just remove both the recipes from the folder & it only places one copy back into your old recipe index. Then you just re-add it to the desired folder. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think I located the issue and fixed it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right on.
Thanks for all you do.

2 Likes

Thanks Lars. Your site is a gift that keeps on giving! :clap::+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Cool thanks for that mate

2 Likes

thanks alot. thats some work.