Update on paingawd's state of affairs

I can’t even imagine… I hope you all get back to something resembling normal life soon, and with as little friction as possible. Not sure what your stockpile looks like, but if you need some juice I can send a few bottles your way.

17 Likes

:flushed:Had no idea brother. Very glad you and family is are safe!

18 Likes

Your positive attitude through all of this is awe inspiring. Stay safe and let me know if I can help.

18 Likes

I’m so glad you and yours are okay. I hope everything works out. Stay safe out there. All My Hope and prayers are going to your family. And you get all the hugs you need.

15 Likes

I will just leave this here

23 Likes

I can’t even add to this ^^^^^.

14 Likes

So glad to hear you have shelter arrangements set. Hugs for you and yours. Hell hugs for the whole town.

15 Likes

Thats fucking awesome ECX! I’m sure he could use it! :hugs:

17 Likes

@ecigexpress awesome way to step up to the plate !! @yetisuncle could you help our family member out with maybe some of those killer coils ?, Concentrates, vape gear, VG, PG, Nic., batteries, chargers, tanks etc
… anything would be a great help and much more appreciated than can be imaginable. @TommyV,
Any help Reviewers would be great. Much appreciated. If you could get in touch with @woftam that would be awesome. TIA

13 Likes

Kia Kaha from New Zealand @paingawd

13 Likes

I thank the Lord that you and your family are alive… I cannot even imagine all the stress and chaos you must be going through right now :cry:… Please know that I am thinking of you and your family :pray:… I am so very sorry for the enormous loss you have suffered, but material things can all be replaced :house_with_garden:… Please keep us updated and I hope that you and your entire town are able to start rebuilding very soon :hugs:

12 Likes

Just got in from work, another late late late, long day, really takes it out of you, and I was ABOUT ready to complain to the wife, … then this video came on, and it put everything back in perspective…

7 Likes

@paingawd

10 Likes

I have no words to really express how I feel while watching that… only emotions… mostly sad, for all that these people have lost, thankful for the ones who made it out alive, and hope for the ones still missing… Such a tragedy… :pensive: :cry:

11 Likes

Oh my, just reading this. Not sure what to say. I’m really glad you and yours are ok.

8 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened, let us know what you need.

11 Likes

@paingawd Wifey through her tears wants me to let you know her heart goes out to you. Prayers from both of us.

9 Likes

@SthrnMixer, & @SessionDrummer. This was the one that broke the dam, which oddly enough was EXACTLY what needed to happen to get the healing process started, now that I think about it. Big hugs to you both!

8 Likes

@paingawd sometimes the wall has to crack, so the light can then shine in brother !!!
The pleasure is ours.

8 Likes

True that, my brother, true that.

6 Likes