(updated) Which Youtubers do you watch currently?

I watch everything while doing vape chores. I have been pretty lucky with contests. I’ve won a topside and heavy tips.

3 Likes

I can’t believe nobody has said it yet, but the only dude I watch anymore really is vaping with Vic, I love his accent and I find him a wee bit funny. He seems like a normal dude too, none of the hipster or schill vibes I get from most other people. I like @SmilingOgre videos but a lot of the tech stuff is lost on me, I’m not very tech smart lol

8 Likes

Oh and for all the people talking about the time of the diyordie videos, especially noted; if you have an iPhone they are on the podcast app, I listen to noted with headphones on and my phone in my pocket while I’m doing housework, I’ve listened to all of them that are on flavors I’m interested in and thanks to them I started looking into jungle flavors cookie and biscuit, it was worth the listen just to find JF biscuit, it kicks the crap outta inw biscuit in every way lol

5 Likes

No one has mention Todd’s reviews. Love taking a peak into the EU high end scene.

6 Likes

One of your recipes was talked about on Noted rhis Monday…id10t was the one who showed it

8 Likes

Tell him what they said!

6 Likes

I’ll have to watch again…i don’t think it was bad , I forgot what flavor they were even discussing …

6 Likes

I think it was an old Cucumber mix I put up on ATF few years ago. Thanx for letting me know. Got a link?

5 Likes
5 Likes

Oh man. Just watched part of that. ID10T describes it as being akin to warm soup. Now I’m embarrassed. But I need to throw out a disclaimer. That recipe, which I had forgotten about, was posted over there a looong time ago. Back when ATF, and my mixing abilities both were in their infant stages. :worried:

7 Likes

Lol warm soup is a compliment coming from Dave. I have heard much worse descriptions

10 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah I suppose you’ve got a point there. He could have hung me out to dry!

7 Likes

Just feel priviledged that the Vape Gods talked about you… It sucks though, maybe they didn’t think your mix wasn’t effervescent enough?

6 Likes

It was cloyingly viscous.

8 Likes

maybe it wasn’t reminiscent of trips to the Napa Valley to visit their father’s Vineyard?

4 Likes

Ok, so I started watching a show called, “Down the rabbit hole” and decided to give a chance to watching old Noted reviews again. Sometimes the pretentiousness is a little too much, but I am trying to see past it.

Oh and Fresh03’s show is on in a coupe hours!

6 Likes

Absolutely … Its the one thing that I can’t about a lot of you tube peepa ( not all ) but some believe they know everything and that their opinion is absolute… Fresh 03 has a couple cool guys Nachef and Max today so shld be fun

Steve O is a super nice guy c but the show is new and they seem to have a lot of technical difficulties lol

Fresh is the most welcoming down to earth person on YouTube… Addy Tuney is an awesome guy himself , never a bad thing to say… There is one person on freshes show that gets under my skin sometimes but overall my top 2 shows

Its also fun to chime in when they ask the chat what flavors they shld use , I always say MF this or FLV that but lowwww while they all are thinking WF , VT or FW

8 Likes

yeah, they need to find the gain knob, they are whisper quiet on my end

4 Likes
5 Likes