(updated) Which Youtubers do you watch currently?

JUST STARTING

6 Likes

Speaking of Tam Vapes (Tammy Olsin) I have been popping up on her channel, and we are doing it again… Soon :wink:

I see ya @fidalgo_vapes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I will say the death of anyone in the community is being a drama Queen…
I do not care if you are a man, woman or an in between…

Don’t talk smack about anyone or anything.

Its the one thing that will always draw negatives, it does nothing for the community, it’s not productive and no one wants to see dirty undies hanging out to dry…

Meantime, keep digging… there is always new “channels” popping up. I do believe @LianazVapin will be doing a little something soon too… :slight_smile:
Keep it all informative, as that is what is needed… specially to keep new vapers coming back!

6 Likes

Another vote for vaping with Vic. Picked up some real useful stuff from him.

7 Likes

Link? I can’t seem to find it

3 Likes

Hasn’t been officially announced yet, but sometime today I think :wink:

I will find you Joel…

2 Likes

Thanks my dear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well said, Smoky Blue, except the death part for me. Let us keep DIY positive, regardless of our inevitable human flaws, and the fact that we can’t please everybody. I believe in allowing each individual to mix how they feel is right for them, and respecting their choices, styles, and tastes. The uniqueness of what each person has to bring to the table is what makes this community so fun.
I have my own quirky way of sweetening, and some hilarious and sometimes annoying ADHD to contend with. If it wasn’t for some loving people giving me a chance on their shows as a guest, I would’nt have a platform to practice verbal self-control, lol! I watch replays and cringe when I interrupt someone, but I then know what to work on next time, like today.
Today, Tam Vapes and I will be doing The Ohmettes at 1pm PT (4pm ET) and we may have a guest also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEglN4EDw88
After that, at 3pm PT (6pm ET), I will be a guest on my last episode of Mixinvixens, and get to have my recipes from the month before get judged. I am super excited to be critiqued, since I just started in April and have so very much to learn! I ask many questions, and am grateful for every helpful person willing to guide me through this DIY e-liquid mixing journey.
My hats off to the wonderful community of vaping DIY, whom have paved the way in mixing, flavor development and testing, media, platform support, advocacy, news, hardware, etc, and did so in a positive and entertaining way. Keep up the challenging work, you are all awesome, and I thank-you.

9 Likes

Anyone watching VapingWithTwisted420? Is it worth it?

4 Likes

I haven’t watched that one yet.

2 Likes

He a hardware reviewer … Been around for awhile …

6 Likes

I always get a kick out of your humor, Joel. I watch a lot of different shows myself, and I even go as far as having favorite viewers in the chat, and you are one of them. Good wit is priceless. I am in all this mainly to learn, second is to have fun and laugh.

5 Likes

Ahhh, I see. The only issue I have with hardware review shows is that I am largely tempted to buy more shiny squirrels! I try not to watch until I am genuinely interested in buying said item. Then I watch at least 3 reviews on that product.
I must add though, you are another one I enjoy in chat.

3 Likes

Ahh ty very much …ive become a bit more active on yhe YT shows ( chat ) in the last 6months …a lot of good people who don’t hang out on the forums … Its been fun watching you grow in such a short time …

5 Likes

There you go, inflating my ego. Thanks

3 Likes

Does anyone knows what happened to noted on diyordie? This is the 2nd week they didn’t post noted video. I really enjoy their reviews, lots of jokes and laughs.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh… It didn’t show up on my phone before. Thank you!

3 Likes

i dunno where 110 is but 109 was cucumber

3 Likes

Yeah, that was the last one I watched. And nothing last week (ep. 110)

2 Likes