(updated) Which Youtubers do you watch currently?

Dragon fruit was last week. Foment was the guest.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna make a drinking game about how many times Emily says astringent? We’s gonna get fucked up!

5 Likes

You would get more tanked watching mike vapes and using the key word ‘basically’ :grinning:

8 Likes

I like those headphones @woftam… they make me giggle every time I see you wearing them! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

What? where? when? I’m confused. How do we see @woftam wearing headphones?

I read the whole thread and thought I would throw my 2 to 4 cents in. What about that @Dan_the_Man fellow. I hear he is quite funny and brilliant in his reviews. I haven’t watched him yet but that’s what I hear.

7 Likes

You can catch me mucking around talking a little bit of stuff on Monday Nights

And you are right mate that @Dan_the_Man guy makes me laugh

*Edit is now Wednesday Nights

10 Likes

Awesome. Didn’t know you had this going on. Maybe I should pay more attention.

3 Likes

It is a pretty new show and I have only been on it a handful of times after @TamVapes kindly invited me.

7 Likes

Super cool. Maybe we should get something like this together with all ELR peeps. Might be fun and informative. Just a thought I have been playing around with after @anon44012888 mentioned it.

8 Likes

Nice @woftam.

5 Likes

Always looking for feedback so if you have an hour and a bit feel free to have a watch while we ramble on lmao.

5 Likes

You could call it the E-Liquid-Run down… And you could even have Lars as a guest, I’ve seen him on talk shows before! @fidalgo_vapes said he’d be into the idea

7 Likes

Another vote for vaping with Vic
he is the only reviewer I watch for the review
he at least seems more honest, though not perfect
If that’s not enough then Mike vapes if i need a building/wicking tutorial

5 Likes

Todd is great, but I just watch him because he does high end stuff I’ll never own :smiley:

5 Likes

Tysy Tube, restoration videos

3 Likes

When it comes to any/all truly serious (life or death) matters of safety, this is my go-to guru for technicals.

4 Likes

What did I say…

1 Like

2 Likes

Ive wrestled with an idea or two… And since i have such a huge following around the world i may have to give the people What they want …lmao hahaha… For me to be involved in a show we would have to be a a minimum of 1000 subscribors , in addition to that 1000 subs All elr forum members would have to come on the show at least once in the first year and agree with EVERYTHING I say

12 Likes

Change your name to something hip, like Fiddy… Fiddy Vapes

4 Likes