[USA] Support H.R. 2058

Support H.R. 2058 which would change the grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products.

7 Likes

Will do, thanks for the heads up ND.

3 Likes

You beat me to it! I just got the email and was about to post it. Thanks!! Done and done. :smile:

4 Likes

Done for me it’s a no brainer gotta have the support
@daath anyway to pin this???

3 Likes

I decided to go one step further with this one. I took a copy of the thank you letter to Rep Tom Cole (Edited with personal story) and am emailing it to my state reps urging them to support Rep Tom Cole and HR 2058. Just one rep can not do the job himself. It requires support from all of them.

3 Likes

Done… It’s important to stay active and help in any way we can.

4 Likes

Guys, Gals, I just finished Emailing Senator John Cornyn, Congressman Kevin Brady, and even facebooked Senator Ted Cruz of the state of Texas urging them to support HR 2058 and representative Tom Cole. I urge you all to do the same!!!

5 Likes

Every voice counts! So tell all your vape buds and those that understand (and don’t); we must push the idea of harm reduction through vaping any way we can!

5 Likes

I signed the petition and will forward the email to my reps as well.

EDIT: Sorry, this reply was for the petition to reconsider the bill in Indiana. I will fill this out and forward to my reps here in CA.

2 Likes