USA United Squonkers of America

Damnit @Rob62 I clicked that link …2 hours later :wink:

2 Likes

2 hours later ?

1 Like

Me and Phil Busardo at Vape Scottsdale’s Grand opening

7 Likes

It was nice to meet Phil in person, I have talked to him many times via e mail’s. We discussed Squonk Mod’s and the different Mod makers out there. Phil had suggested to Kanger to build a Regulated Squonk Mod with dual battery’s. He liked my idea of the Reuleaux DNA Squonk Mod ( Phil’s a big DNA fan ) Hopefully with enough support and you guy’s help we can get things done :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Have you ever considered going on Fastech forum and pitching your idea? I remember the Ubertoot clone got it’s start there.Of course this isn’t a clone but as you say the Wismec frame would be great.
I don’t know, just a thought but it is an entertaining read to say the least.I am sure there are companies just looking for something to make.
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/1529985/please-clone-ubertoot-uta/1

2 Likes

this is a decent little squonker that I love. 50 watt VW the rda on top is an amazing flavor chaser. I also have a REO Grand LP.
I am working on making my own. right now i am looking for the perfect piece of wood to start carving it. @Rob62 I would love to know where you got the material’s to make your squonk box. I LOVE squonking and can not understand why nobody in the states does it. The only problem i have is trying to find a decent bf atty that does not cost 150 dollars. I have converted a couple of my own but I want some that are made specifically for squonking.
Steam crave also has, from what i hear, a decent squonker. I am in the process of getting one and will let you know.

5 Likes

I have the Steam Crave it’s nice but the battery life is not all that good

2 Likes

I found this guy on Instagram today. Lovely mods.

4 Likes

Thank’s I will have to check them out :thumbsup:

1 Like

I gotta say this - Squonkers would complicate this whole dripping issue for me though. I avoided RDA’s for a very long time. Now that I use the RDA’s and know how much better the flavor is dripping is than tanks, I am having just a little too much fun mixing new liquid…

(like a kid on a shopping spree in a candy store kind of fun)

I could totally kick you guys for talking me into dripping. Now I want to buy one of everything.

3 Likes

LOL Squonker’s make dripping easier just puff, puff Squonk :dash: :dash: Squonk

7 Likes

That is good to know. the battery life on the sbody above is awesome and i am not kidding in the least. One 18650 battery at 33.3 watts will last me 8 hours. Totally blew my mind. The only thing I don’t like about it is the way the bottle goes in.
I am going to build my own BF mod. If there is any thing you could teach me it would be very appreciated.

2 Likes

I have never built a mod :confused: But if you go to Todd’s Reviews on You Tube he has a lot of Squonker’s on there. And sometimes he tells you where the Mod Builder gets the parts from

2 Likes

But I will have to buy two because what if the battery goes dead?

1 Like

outstanding!

2 Likes

Get one with replaceable 18650 batteries :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Wish this one had Dual 18650 batteries :thumbsup: Todds Reviews
https://youtu.be/0_DBrIrC1nA

2 Likes

New Notch coil
https://youtu.be/IHwgkmuo4Ng

1 Like

I hear tail of a dna200 sqounk box by Efusion :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it :clap: :thumbsup:

1 Like