USA United Squonkers of America

5 Likes

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but the name Squonk has a funny story behind it.

8 Likes

No DNA 200 but a guy from Australia that goes by Subohmies has modded his to be a squonker.

5 Likes

Does the juice get hot?

2 Likes

No idea, not my mod. Just something I found on the interwebs.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, thatā€™s what that is called, squonking. I always wondered about mods with tanks or bottles I guess, inside of the mod itself.

Too bad there isnā€™t one with 3 batteries, thatā€™s currently the power I am used to pushing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thats so weird Iā€™m originally from Pennsylvania :thinking:

1 Like

The juice gets sucked back into the bottle when you let go of it so no it will not get hot. which is another good thing about Squonking :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awwwww man, why did you have to put that up? Now I have to buy it.

4 Likes

Well they had to name it something. I suppose itā€™s better than something disgustingā€¦

(now I have to leave while some of you men come up with some disgusting new name)

Iā€™ll come back to this thread in a few days and see what you came up with but Iā€™m not going to admit that I looked :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That looks like a pdib mod. (The one from instagram)

2 Likes

The realeaux mod looks cool. Any links showing how it was modified? Would love to try that.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve put the bottom feeder pin on my velocity clone and using that on my drip box. Working really good but I need to try some different builds to get a warmer vape. I have dual SS Clapton build at .23 ohms that definitely has a long ramp up time.

2 Likes

Just found this build log if anyone is feeling adventurous.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3DNipO8Q1hFOFE5OW1yRURYYXM/view

Its actually based off of Subohmies build that was listed above. And actually the one Subohmies did was an rx200 but he added a DNA200 chip to it. The RX chip wont allow dual batteries but with the DNA200 software it can use dual batteries.

5 Likes

Iā€™d hit that! Any idea when the Halcyon will be available?

2 Likes

I heard that it was going into production this week.

3 Likes

Thankā€™s for the build log it looks awesome. I wish Wismec would just do it :heart_eyes: with a DNA 200. and make the hole for the bottle a little bigger ( around the sideā€™s more ) so you can squeeze it easier

2 Likes

Best Squonking RDA for flavor M to L
https://youtu.be/Apuyz2_MLaY

5 Likes

Squonking!!! Cant wait to give it a shotā€¦thanks @Rob62 for suggesting the chalice 3ā€¦im looking at fasttech for a good deal now :slight_smile:

2 Likes