Usage other than eliquids for flavors

Ok I know ALOT of these fruit flavors i may not find a use for especially un the next 2 to 3.yrs instead of me wasting them I want to use them for say just diy drinking water. I know they’re for chefs this IS what they’re made for now does anyone on this site know how to play with these that way other than mixing
eliquid?? I also think i would take alot more, from frutti profiles if I just tasted them ,that way sometimes. But I look on this WF site n.get 20 different answers. N dont understand one.

4 Likes

What’s your question? Are you asking what would be the percentage or volume in mix. If used in a beverage or food adaptation?

4 Likes

If you read the manufacturer’s label. You will find a recommendation guide for % in mix.

Here are some helpful Tips for adding Flavor Essence to Beverages:

• POINTER: No matter what you are serving or drinking, as long as you match the flavor-type appropriately, you can quickly add some very tasty gourmet-quality background flavoring to your favorite beverages.

BEVERAGE TIP 1: When flavoring sparkling beverages, if possible you should consider squeezing the flavoring in first –and then letting the effervescence naturally mix in the flavor. (Unless you are creating your own Soda Stream beverage where you may need to add Flavor Essences in last).

BEVERAGE TIP 2: Sparkling drinks tend to “mask” versus amplify the flavorings. And Non-Sparkling beverages ask for less flavoring

BEVERAGE TIP 3: With Flavor Essence berry and fruit flavorings, try squeezing a good sized chunk of lime or lemon in with your flavoring –the acids amplify the flavorings naturally

BEVERAGE TIP 4: When fruit juices are involved, they have naturally occurring sugars, and because of their presence, the flavors are also amplified and you need less to transform your beverage.

BEVERAGE TIP 5: When/if you your own favorite sweetener – sweeteners tend to amplify the flavoring, adjust to your tastes.

BEVERAGE TIP 6: In vodka, rum, tequila –a lesser amount is called for (a few drops to a small squeeze per drink) when you want to create a flavored alcohol that is superior to commercially pre-flavored liquor.

16 Likes

I add my flavors to icing/frosting when I make cakes all the time. Pretty much just use in place of extract and adjust to taste (green apple icing on a basic white cake is my favorite)

8 Likes

I sometimes add about 10 drops of Vanilla Shisha to a glass of blood orange soft drink which makes it taste like creaming soda.

9 Likes

Great tip! I do this too! Also add them to coffees/drinks. I wouldn’t add fruit flavors to coffee tho but you could try them in teas/lemonades.

6 Likes

Vanilla shisha is my favorite! I lovees it i have probably.10 different Vanillas and that one in pretty much the only one for me!

4 Likes

I find 1 ml of FW Grape Soda and one dropper of liquid sucralose in a liter soda stream bottle does it for me! Have also recently been experimenting with other flavors I no longer use for mixing eliquid with.

6 Likes

Thanks I will bookmark this one.
I just wanted to 1st do my sfts especially fruit! Other than to vape them all! Fruit isn’t my favorite profile its bakeries but a good fruit recipe i won’t be able to put down. 2nd i want to experiment with food with

4 Likes

Great tip @Tom_L1.

3 Likes

I use 12 drops OOO Cream (Milky Undertones) and 1 tsp of fractionated coconut oil in place of cream in my coffee. Love it.

7 Likes

When you’ve found what you like, things got easier.

6 Likes

I thought we had a thread on this.

I remember mentioning using Hickory Smoke TFA to boost bacon and roasts.

6 Likes

I tried to find it trust me before I even bothered. I just tried typing the G o also have been searching. F another 45 minutes and like always i give up.
Thi

4 Likes

The others night i jist wanted a cucumber salad&same thing

4 Likes

I just did a long hunt through my replies and likes: I thought it was from June or July last year but couldn’t spot it.

3 Likes

I’m not huge on fruit vapes myself but found cucumber to be one of my favorite flavors for vaping. Then I added it to a fruit and it became one of my favorite fruit vapes. Then adding it to water it becomes a very refreshing Smart Water. Idk if you have Smart Water up in Canada but it’s a popular flavored, non-carbonated water drink here in the US.

3 Likes

This thread is the only one I could find but I do believe that there was another one somewhere.

6 Likes

Ive been down the cucumber hole with (FA) it’s really good…but i just am so damn curious…i can say one thing
Papaya anything blah!
I don’t think ill.ever buy papaya nothing ever again!
Not even FA papaya indian.peewww

3 Likes