User profile issues?

I will say when I click mine now… it pops up like flash but then poofs… weirdest thing! 9-14-2019%207-27-10%20PM

See, no changes on my side…

2 Likes

Your ELR Profile web-page (error-message reads): “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

2 Likes

Might be just a permission error…

2 Likes

Your and other member Profile web-pages display just fine.

2 Likes

Gremlins! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Weird. @Pro_Vapes’ profile works for me now … @MixedUp1 and @Vapemixer are also defunct …

2 Likes

Everyone looks good to me

2 Likes

What? Even Smoky?

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/u/SmokyBlue

This gives me a 404 error …

2 Likes

Joel … how did you (as the chronological “patient zero”) efficaciously mitigate “Avatar Blob Syndrome”? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Well, now it’s bad! It was ok earlier!

3 Likes

It’s still borked :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lars and the devs are still working on it…

2 Likes

That is never great to hear, BUT, @daath is on it. Good thing I remembered to check …

http://www.flvfan.com

… to hit you up.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure hope it is resolved soon… I feel like the missing vape… like… the one you put down and yeah… :stuck_out_tongue: Joking!! I know Lars will get it working again… I need to get back on my site and update a ton of notes! Just no time… but soon!

2 Likes

Just an FYI, you don’t need that popup to send PMs, even though it is handy.

But agreed, it’s always good to be reminded of flvfan.com once in a while :wink:

3 Likes

Hehe, I started missing you as SOON as I noticed it. Was I panicked ?? I don’t know. Sure felt like it. I’m like, “Well how the F do I contact her, to let her know”. Hmmm, can’t tag, can’t email because I can’t get to her profile page. Hmmmmm…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Im not very far… I try to check in every day… unless I get too slammed with what I am doing here… you know me, I am always messing with something… but I dont think this is a user issue… I changed nothing at all… It could have been an update that borked, or a period or something that is out of place…

2 Likes

Lars must be working on something. You know when you click your avatar when in the forums, it shows your recent activity, or (insert name here) liked 5 of your posts, etc. ?? When you click a link like that, it should show all the, well, activity. I just checked, and mine showed …

2 Likes

I’m posting this JUST in case Lars ISN’T working on something, and the gremlins are spreading (I’m sure they’re not). BUT, see something, SAY something. If anyone knows about activities on ELR, it’s me.

3 Likes