User profile issues?

OK, that’s definitely not right. Maybe these avatars are just the tip of the iceberg…
Let’s wait and see what happens. As long as we can access the forum, that’s the most important thing.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

So if you click on image , you still get that empty page?

1 Like

I can’t even get that… I get that famous 404… :flushed: :cry:

maybe I broke it with all the smilies…

2 Likes

@anon28032772 As I’m typing replies, I can see I’m racking up new (I don’t know what it’s called, I guess “new activity” on my avatar.) I click it, and get the list. When I clicked on the link for "Smoky liked 4 of your posts, it goes to the above screenshot, with “no activity”.

3 Likes

She keeps breaking things … :wink:

3 Likes

LOL. I did check ALL the other “links” and they all work, so it’s def. something relating to her account. Very interesting. Sure it’s related, but I just caught it, figured I’d post, maybe give @daath a few more details to relay to the dev. team.

3 Likes

but are those accounts as active as I am? or does that matter?
Im still wondering if it isnt a hack… who knows?

2 Likes

It could possibly be something that is not presently widely known about, called “randomware” … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hackers usually have other things on their mind than annoying the heck out of an active user. They want to hide and do things they can profit from or have a political or activist statement to make… but of course, it’s not impossible, just not likely.

3 Likes

Well, it seems as if your current account is functional (obviously, because you can post, etc.), but there is something “borked” as well. We can message back and forth, BUT, I cannot direct link to you @, etc. When I clicked the link mentioned above, that function, seems to be “touching” your account, as it should, and therefore is also “borked”.

2 Likes

“Borked” is anything but a “politically neutral” term. May I suggest the US Military’s apropos “FUBAR” ? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ooorah …

2 Likes

So I’ve not had any of the problems you’ve all mentioned recently. Was having some issues overall before switching to a 4g phone.

3 Likes

So you’re not getting a 404 error on this link? https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/u/SmokyBlue

2 Likes

Not sure, but maybe @Letitia was talking about HER account, not Smoky’s ?? Not sure. I’m getting the 404.

2 Likes

Just says page private or doesn’t exist from the link.

3 Likes

Using my desktop system (always), I get a (forum-specific) page with the error-message:
“Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”
… and a couple columns of generalized ELR Farm links.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a custom 404 page (the 404 is in the url)

3 Likes