Using SOUR

i need to order some SOUR but now noticed multiple companies make this item , is
there a preference with companies ??? ive never used it but need it for a recipe

1 Like

Nah not much of a difference. TFA’s is I believe malic acid at 10% most taste the same. I use whatever is available to me I have FW’s and LB’s at the moment and they both work fine.

Make that 20% Malic
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-7291-sour-flavor.aspx

Sour Flavor
Water soluble.

This is a sour note that can be used with other flavors for a “sour-candy” effect.

It is Malic Acid at a 20% dilution in Propylene Glycol.

Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid.

Larger sizes available in our Bulk Sizes Category.

1 Like

thank you i have a few seahawk fans who want a skittles flavor so ill be using it in that

1 Like

I’d head higher for skittles. I use it at 1-2% just to enhance flavors but for skittles I’d imagine you could start at 3-4% and go from there. Yay seahawks skittles ! Love it

2 Likes

im a NINers fan so yiu could imagine how i feel lol but it prevents these friends from smoking so its all good , they started vaping at my suggestions and are no off the ciggs yay

2 Likes

Yay !! I’m a Tampa Bay Bucs fan lol don’t start :wink:

1 Like

Not to put a SOUR note on your parade…but I would like to advise you that the Cleveland Browns represent the best in the NFL this year…So pucker up…it’s gonna be a fun season :slight_smile:

1 Like

TPA is the only one I’ve ever used it works great for me.

1 Like

You can also try Tart & Sour by LorAnns…available in the candy making section of Hobby Lobby or Michaels…

2 Likes