USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

Thank you, Lostmarbles. That’s the most information I’ve heard yet. If the Feds want to ban the shipping of vape products then it would follow that any private company willing to ship would/could be cited. If the purchasing of vape products remains legal at all I suppose purchases will have to be made in house. Does that mean we’ll see a vape shop on every corner? :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Now, wouldn’t that be nice?

7 Likes

The sweetest revenge :grinning:

6 Likes

So when will they stop shipping?, or does anybody know?

5 Likes

I thought I heard April but don’t quote me on that. Where is this whole thing going anyway? What are they going to do with all of us who already vape and own tons of gear? Restrict us to vaping in the privacy of our own homes or behind closed doors or after sundown when no one can see us? This is absolutely deranged! People walk around in public blowing joints and I can’t vape?

8 Likes

The election showed us everything… the gov. gives a fuck about nobody but themselves… I spent a couple hours looking over tht 5000+ page bill & there’s all kinds of fucked up shit in there…, a lot of it was really questionable as to what was meant…, but everything tht I read about e-cigs or vaping, they were all(everything) falls under the PACT act…

10 Likes

I think it’s by the end of March but I read something about USPS stopping by third week of March. Don’t know if that’s true though.

5 Likes

Wow, St3v0! Thank you for doing that.

5 Likes

Yes i used it a lot when i first started mixing years ago… I always nixed it with a custard and lotta latte. Almost exactly like the stacked recipe. I really need to try and clone it… Its really not an intricate flavor profile. I think its made with all TFA flavors.

7 Likes

I’m on a dying POS phone that wont load the thread contained in the link, or I would’ve just added a screenshot for ya! IIRC the timelines for each shipper is mentioned (somewhere) in there & i think USPS’ actual date is in one of the EDITS :slight_smile:

& @muth about your Q, well there’s a reason ppl ship drugs & other illegal things via USPS, that reasoning being that USPS is the ONLY shipping entity that legally cannot open your packages without legal authorization in the form of a warrant. Unfortunately with a vape ban, that ban policy would probably override the needs for warrants in certain circumstances, like when they see packages from registered vape companies/ addresses etc. All of us sending each other stuff will be okay. Hopefully the already inundated USPS won’t have a lot of time to police packages, especially considering that MANY USPS workers are drug dealers without even realizing lol.

USPS will be announcing more details in about 1.5ish weeks so that should give us all a lot more clarity, hopefully lol

8 Likes

No problem…, I’m not really much into news or politics or anything like tht…, so I saw an email from CASAA & I went h looked at it & they had a link to read the bill… all I know is, I haven’t really stocked on shit… need to get on track… I have just been making it day by day with ejuice supplies, putting in another order as I need something…, not anymore… wtf?? Now I’ve FINALLY started caring about things tht I should’ve been on top of in the first place… for starters… a locking fridge… next… more nic., Bottles for my nic. & some ArT… got a couple mods couple months ago…, got a couple more on the way! But I need to hurry up;(… wish me luck everybody

7 Likes

Deeming regulation may severely limit what shop owners will be able/willing to stock their shops with.

7 Likes

Yes, as I guess you already saw the actual Stacked recipe, it only has one more flavor, TFA Sweet Cream. Mjag was kind enough to repost their FB page above somewhere with their other popular juice recipes.

4 Likes

Thx errrkah, that was informative. Sorry about the phone.

4 Likes

PM incoming…

3 Likes

just got this from the PURGE FB page. i believe the poster is a PURGE employee.

Shipping of vapor products to consumers will now be BANNED!!!
UPS, Fedex, DHL, and several other shipping companies have already decided to no longer ship them for retail sales AND business sales.
USPS will be banning the shipment of retail sales of vape products. This will include NO NICOTINE vapor products, NICOTINE vapor products, and even MARIJUANA AND HEMP vapor products.
For business to business shipments you will have to register with the ATF and USPS, register for every vendor license of every state you do business in, register for a tobacco tax license in every state you do business in, keep records of every business you ship to, verify that they are a legal registered business and keep a copy of their business license, and tobacco tax license.
You will also have to remit any taxes that need to be paid and record all of these details in each process. You will have to ensure this with the USPS every time you ship for business purposes only.
The ATF can also do surprise visits in your facility at any moment and if even one thing is deemed out of line they can fine you, charge you a felony, and also make you serve jail time.
Here is the final proposed rule for the ban on vape shipping. They have it open until March 22nd for public comments on the final rule which would go into effect some time at the end of March or Early April.

8 Likes

Jeez, such horseshit.

5 Likes

i am no expert on this. but it looks to me that they are maaking it obtaainable just like tobacco is. sso we will bee able to get “something” from B&M. deeming will determine whaat and from where.

8 Likes

I just bought a liter of 100mg Nic from LNW. It’s really the only thing I’ve bought in relation to the upcoming ban. With the ELR discount it came out to 50.00 delivered. Not too bad. I usually buy from River Supply but they have some stupid $14.00 CA nicotine tax that I refuse to pay.

10 Likes

I just got another 50 coils (on sale), so now I am up to about 200. At somewhere between a week and a week and a half, I am set for a while.

7 Likes