USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

With the very REAL, and imminent USPS/FedEx/UPS Vape shipping bans coming, I know there is a lot of CONCERN as to what’s coming, and I think that is probably justified. I’ve fielded countless calls, emails, even panicked texts as to what’s going on, what to do, what to stock up on. I’m not even an industry insider, but I know a few. I’ve heard a wide array of responses, so it still seems like there’s a LOT of confusion, and unknowns as to the exact IMPACT of the bans.

I personally think it’s better to stock up (if you haven’t already), and/or “top off”, that way you’re covered, JIC (Just In Case). Those tho panic, are always the ones who did not prepare. My intent was NOT to scare people into rash, mega-purchases, but more to have a rational conversation about what YOU GUYS are doing.

Also, if you find great sales, deals, etc., they can be cross posted here as well (as well as the “Good Deals” thread as well).

What are you stocking up on, it at all ?
  • Nicotine
  • PG/VG
  • Flavors
  • Mods
  • Devices (RDA’s/RTA’s/RDTA’s/Pods)
  • Batteries/Cotton/Wire
  • Commercial Juice
  • Have enough already, not stocking up
  • Not stocking up, not concerned

0 voters

5 Likes
6 Likes

I have enough of everything right now to last me at least another year or two, but will certainly be stocking up on 3mg VG. Just not sure how much to get at the moment.

4 Likes

i have enough nic for about 15 years, rest of my life ?
DIY about 2 years.
mods and stuff, forever.
batteries, i have about 30, i figure they will last several years. so that will become an issue at some point, perhaps.

been thinking about getting another regulated or 2, just cause. and some DIY, just for something different(but what, “that” is the question.

5 Likes

Honestly I haven’t ordered anything yet. Maybe I’m in denial.

9 Likes

I’m already pretty much set for life but grabbing up a bit extra of what I know I’ll be using for years like single coil rta/rdta, single 21700 mods, & salts.

7 Likes

Has anyone tried their Chroma NicSalt?

4 Likes

If so @TorturedZen, you’ve earned that right.

6 Likes

I’m actually in a dilemma, as I’m getting hit up almost daily by friends, friends of friends, some in PA, most in NJ hitting me up for juice orders. NONE of them DIY, or have the interest, but are slightly panicked because of their local juice stores shutting down. Now great for business, right ?? Well yeah, but it’s approaching overwhelming, and I’m wondering if it will go full on MAD CRAZY if these shipping bans hit, and hit hard ??

I was already fully stocked, but, I did so, with my current vape levels, and sales. I’ll have to re-run some numbers here, as I might (only if it gets super stupid), have to start turning people away, to let my hoard last.

I miss when I only had to worry about MY vaping needs LOL.

10 Likes

No but fingers crossed it’s good since I just ordered 5x 500ml bottles.

7 Likes

@Letitia never a bad idea.

6 Likes

I’ll know in another decade or two I guess.

7 Likes

I’m copying and pasting my post from another thread because I think it’s appropriate.

" I’m a very new DIY’er (about 6 weeks in) and have been stocking up for the potential “vape-ocolypse” because of the upcoming shipping and other regulatory changes. A (hopefully) 2 year solid supply of hardware, nic mixtures and flavors are snugly nestled here at home. Maybe by then, some workarounds and clarification will loosen things up a bit. I got into DIY because of the recent Denver survey that found a majority of the participants were in favor of banning all vape flavors. Who knows what the future will hold, but I want to be as reasonably prepared as possible."

My hope is that I haven’t gone off the deep end…at least not too far off the deep end. :thinking:

6 Likes

I would also especially like to thank @wllmc, and @Bull_City_Flavors for some great conversations, great pricing, and SUPER FAST shipping as always.

BCF For The Win !!!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com

10 Likes

Hehe @Cary1, maybe not. There’s a FINE line between overkill, and prepared. I’ve posted this on the forums before, but I’ll post it again. Those who panic, are ALWAYS the ones, who did not prepare.

8 Likes

Gotta say, your the pics in your post and organizational array is impressive. WOW !!

6 Likes

Hehe, well, it may appear that way, hehe. Once I get all the other jugs, and those bottles put away, calm will return to the lab @Cary1.

8 Likes

What I am thrilled about, regarding DIY is that I started about 5 or 6 weeks ago. Since a month ago (steep time involved) I have not vaped any store bought juice. A few of my recipes suck, a few are pretty good and a couple are getting close to really hitting my sweet spot. I know I will be tinkering and experimenting for quite a while, but it is fun. I just feel confident that I will be able to cut the cord and not buy pre-made juices. I’m both thrilled and excited by this DIY world, and this forum is AWESOME !!

10 Likes

@Cary1, not only is that impressive, but it’s also very ahead of the curve. I’m STILL making sucky juices LOL. If you’re getting close after a few weeks, then you’re WELL on your way. Congrats.

10 Likes

yeah, no doubt. my DIY is mediocre at best . well, i have a few that are ok.

7 Likes