USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

wish i had that problem ! i could REALLY use the money. i would be ordering nic and supplies like no ones business.

how much do you sell a 60ml for ?

8 Likes

I think when you have a full time job, and you DIY on the side, it can be a HOOT in the beginning. Sometimes it’s a PITA, when you just want to mix for yourself, you know, have fun, tinker around, but sometimes you can find all your time is spent mixing for others. Not always, but sometimes.

Keeping track of what you need to have on hand can be hard, especially with a variable burn rate. If things get stupid with the bans, that rate will rapidly increase, so trying to gauge what to keep on hand, can be stressful.

I’ve been stockpiling for awhile, so all should be well, but I don’t know if things get crazy, hehe. We’ll see @jinx_d. Can you ever have enough ?? Too much ??

It depends, some people just want 30ml bottles, no matter what. I’ve got one guy who buys (10) 30ml bottles every time. I ask him if he wanted 60mls, or 120’s, but nope, that’s what he wants LOL.

I vary between $8.00-$10.00 per 30ml, and 120’s for $32.00-$40.00 depending …

7 Likes

I bet you are not giving yourself enough credit and that you have made some fine juice.

As a newbie, I am pleased that my initial recipes are “mediocre”. A couple are getting close. The fun for me is in the experimenting. Even the ones I’ve mixed that suck are a good learning experience. I’ve learning what I DON’T like, which is just as important as finding out what I LIKE.

10 Likes

thats the thing, i haven’t had income in over a year. i would be THRILLED to have your problem !

i can have to much, but you, not reasonably. if i was you, i would have many gallons of 250ng nic.

7 Likes

i have some 30ml bottle, i HATE them. so much that i mix 30ml in 60ml bottles.

damn Bro, you are getting full retail(B&M) of what i was paying when i first stated 2’ish years ago. good for you !!!

6 Likes

no, i should be much better at it, but i get discouraged and give up, until i don’t have anything to vape, then i have no choice = such as right now, lol.
DIY is much like cooking = some people are better than others.

8 Likes

And the BEST thing is, you’re doing it YOURSELF, not buying suc laced commercial juice, and you’re not smoking. ALL successes.

7 Likes

Roger that @jinx_d. I hope your situation changes for the better, truly.

Well I’ve got some gallons. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Or even maybe drums? I understand now why you named yourself @SessionDrummer :wink:

6 Likes

thanx. but for now, things don’t look good. and its quit possible, maybe even likely, they get much worse. wanna buy a nice mod ? j/k, for now anyway.

7 Likes

The only thing I’m worried about is nicotine.

As far as DIY supplies go, everything else is available from places that are not associated with vaping.

When it comes to hardware, I only buy high end gear and most of it comes from outside the US. Not really worried too much.

7 Likes

Squid has the detonator fro 40$ right now

4 Likes

what i have not seen anyone mention, besides me, about the bans = used gear.
there will be a lot of vapors that just give up, because they didn’t prepare, and they will have gear that they cannot use. this will be for sale, or even free. how and where we find it varies.

9 Likes

Nicotine, but I already had enough for a few years, just made sure to up that to five. I also have a few friends that own vaping business (if they survive this attack against us) so I hope to still have a source. I did make the decision to start dropping my nic down to get to 0. I know that Pg, VG, and flavors I use for other things as well as batteries so I don’t think they can destroy that (not that they won’t try) I’m actually growing cotton this year (yeah I know Bama girl growing cotton what else is new) and forcing myself to learn to build as much as I HATE it.

8 Likes

If only everyone were as smart as you @louiesquared (myself included).

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes.

http://squidvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18&product_id=2237

5 Likes

@jinx_d that is what I am afraid of. I have been screaming (not literally) to all of my friends, co-workers, even my customers, to prep up, if even only SOME. Doesn’t have to break the bank, just get a safety buffer.

7 Likes

Has anyone entertained the idea that maybe it’s time to quit vaping? When I started I told myself I’d vape for a year while weaning the nic level to 0 and then quit. That was 4.5 years ago. I enjoy vaping but I do find it to be a pita at times. Like everyone else I’ve been planning and stockpiling for awhile but maybe this is the impetus to quit. It would be nice to not have to think about it all the time.

7 Likes

no.

yes, very much to both. pita = mostly trying to come up with juice i can like. and a little making coils.

not for me.

yep

8 Likes

I don’t know @natbone, would probably be the smart thing to do. I’m just not sure if I’m that smart. :slight_smile:

9 Likes