USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

Aside from one ejuice I’ve vaped giving me lung issues ive not had no problem with colds in awhile

Saving that idea for hard times run in to toasters and heaters all the time just don’t use hot water heater elements lol

My aegis mini has lost battery life from cycle life internal micro usb power with .1 builds for year. im on my last 2 coils so I thought better order everything i want hardware wise before ban

I’ve always wanted mesh rda since I had falcon tank but no vape shop here has them so ordered lit from sourcemore.com and I’ve wanted another rgb light vape since xcube 2(put off major radio frequency caused static on radio was kinda funny except you could feel it) so got jellybox mini I love single battery vapes with 5 spools of 400 mesh and I got dry herb yocan hit no more
carbon for me and a pulsar vaporizer sub ohm donut (from Asheville city close to me) probably be here tomorrow and 30g of delta8 (was on prescription thc delta 9 pills 3 times a day by dr) before it’s gone too I really hope usa keeps delta8 I’ve been sleeping good at night, not sick to stomach for longer time and feel much more clearheaded.

8 Likes

Damn, I just remembered I use Vandy Vape mesh, I better stock up on it. They’re going to need a name change.

8 Likes

I keep looking at sexy tanks with curving mesh coils and thinking I want one, but I dunno if now is so much an awesome time to be starting with a new coil type I can’t make myself :unamused:

Well, I spose I could make a mesh coil by hand if I approach it like making a fishing net or find some simple macrame knots and braiding patterns online, but hmm…

5 Likes

I wish they shipped to NY. I have some nic on the way courtesy of an ELR angel but i really need to buy more i think. I probably have enough to last me about 2-3 years if i keep my nic level at 3-6 mg.

8 Likes

Mesh is so easy to work with and the flavor is outstanding. It’s consistent in it’s ohms as well. The one drawback is it burns a lot of juice but if one DIYs it’s not a major problem. It comes in 5 ft rolls which is about 50 - 60 coils. I did an inventory yesterday and only have 12 rolls. I ordered 10 more from FT at $3 each. I’ve never tried other brands but I suspect they’re just as good as VV.

8 Likes

I wonder if im the only having some anxiety about this shat. I’m frantically buying every damn thing.

8 Likes

I’m equal parts anxious and pissed off. The older one gets the more one realizes that governments are a bottomless pit of sociopathic assholes.

10 Likes

there are a few guys that make coils to replace the mesh. they are sfc’s, like 20+ core.

6 Likes

the money you spend now, is an investment in your future. if you didn’t buy vapes, you would be buying cigs. use the future cig money to buy vapes now.
then later on you will not be spending much of anything. in the end, you will be lots of money ahead.

10 Likes

Don’t worry @robin, it’s NOT just you, I’m in the same boat. I just got done breaking down 2.5G of NIC, and have one last 1L shipment enroute to me. I have to admit, I wish I was kind of only having to worry about my OWN juice here, but I still mix for a lot of others. I think NIC may become a challenge, but after China figures out how to label it “Energy Drinks”, perhaps the direct to customer will resume. Mods/Tanks might be a challenge at first, but perhaps brick and mortars will be the only resource, unless China’s deceptive package labeling works here too.

Either way, smart to stock up Robin.

9 Likes

you guys are making me want to spend a few $$$. and i don’t really “need” anything. well, anything that i can buy, lol. flavors don’t count. i have to figure out that Ft gift card thing.

7 Likes

@robin, don’t feel bad I’ve actually gone so far as to pick up mods, and MTL setups for a few of my customers, who DESPITE my WARNING them, I know they haven’t stocked up, and someone’s gotta look out for them.

6 Likes

Damn good man right there;)…

7 Likes

Go to your account page and search for Gift Certificate, it’s in there somewhere. It’s for fixed amounts up to $200. Once you have it then go to checkout and you can apply it. Works great.

7 Likes

Thank you @St3v0 . Ooorah…

4 Likes

5 Likes

$55 shipping !? :astonished: . from where to wherre ?

5 Likes

thanx, i saw that, but didn’t look into it.

6 Likes

oh. paaypal to buy them ?

5 Likes

Yes
Ten characters :wink:

7 Likes