USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

I live in NY also, but I have been able to purchase nic the past couple of weeks from two different places.

8 Likes

Do you mind sending me the exact recipe or a screenshot? :innocent: I don’t use faceflop so I can’t search for it

4 Likes

Yeah, tht would be nice…, but I see all vapor products tht r being shipped at tht time seized… besides banning shit starts in less than 2 weeks ;(…

4 Likes

I would sure appreciate knowing that recipe too @muth , this Cosmic doesn’t have a facebook account either. Awhile back you turned me on to Carny4, and I sure thank you for that. Please to share the Stacked recipe!

6 Likes

@delltrapp @errrkah @Cosmic Hope I included everyone. Sure, I made a copy here a ELR:

The first time I made it I used Milk and Honey (FLV). Use any of your favorite creams instead of TPA, it should be fine, maybe better. I also increased both OSDIY by a half pct because I like strong coffee. I’ve been surprisingly liking my Classic Irish Coffee with FA Whisky and might add some whisky to it, too.

I just unchecked the private recipe box so people can find it if they search.

9 Likes

I made this last week. I had SFT both of those and didn’t like either. Together with the sweet cream they’re pretty damn good. I added Sugar Daddy @ 1% but it was too sweet. I’ll cut it to .5 and it should be fine.

11 Likes

Thank you @muth

6 Likes

Thanks @muth - no worries. What got me started in mixing was the desire to try and clone my favorite commercial liquids. I wonder how many of us on here started that way? Did we start mixing to just make anything (cheaper of course) ? or did we start by wanting to replicate our favorite juice? :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure all of the above. My favorite juices were expensive at the time. Although the price of eliquid has dropped considerably in the last few years. Even my old favs can be had for less than half the price today.

6 Likes

Funny thing is, because I liked Stacked so much I busted my butt trying to clone it and as a result I’ve come up with coffee recipes I like even better. Tada! Isn’t that the whole purpose of DIY? To hopefully exceed all expectations? Save money, make tasty juice and create your own original recipes tailor made for you. I spent a long time doubting if I would ever make something that I liked better than a favorite commercial juice. If it weren’t for ELR members pushing me forward I might have given up.

11 Likes

Please PM me the details. Thank you

4 Likes

Where did you buy your lucky shot?. I recently ran out and cant find it anywhere.

6 Likes

I sent you a PM with the details.

4 Likes

One Stop Diy Shop, however they are offline at the moment because they said they’re moving. I tried to link you to it but here’s what I got:

https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/category-s/108.htm

6 Likes

Hi John. Would you mind PMing me the details also. I live in Boston so I’m hoping they will ship here, too. Thx

5 Likes

Thank you Muth!! I do have both lucky shot and lotta latte, so gonna try this out soon.

5 Likes

Went ahead and found the post for those not into FB, don’t blame them at all.

10 Likes

Thx mjag. I may have posted this somewhere else. Could have been a different forum, Idr. This is good because Carnival was a favorite of their customers.

7 Likes

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard from some of the big US based hardware vendors? Eightvape, Element, MyVPro etc? Wonder if there’s going to be a bunch of fire sales in the next few weeks. Man, I hate thinking that.

9 Likes

been wondering myself. i’m looking to buy a few more.

yeah, but i have this saying “i didn’t make this world, i just live in it”. so i will take advantage.

7 Likes