Utter noob in need of asssitance

I’ve been having identical issues for a while, as @anon60225325 can attest to lol. I’ve got it narrowed down to nic suspended in pg. I’m confident that’s the problem. I still have a few trials to test this theory and I’ll report back when I know for sure.

1 Like

@DrChud where did you go i need you lol. So whats he after a smash you in the face flaavvoour

Didnt notice your reply there. Yeah defo hit me up on that one i just vaped some vg solo that eas fine put some in with nic and got the throat thing but its not like off nic its smooth lol just makes me get drips

Wouldnt mind and honest answer on this question also.

Am i wasting my time mixing my own what i mean by that is will i ever make somethinf that i like as much as milkman churrios i dont get how it tastes sooo good

1 Like

I should know in about a week or there abouts

I guess that’ll depend on the effort you’ll put in. Most of the “premium” e-liquids have tons of sucralose/sweetener, some saline or other additives.

1 Like

You’re definitely not wasting your time. It just takes time an effort to figure out what works for you. You will get there though.

3 Likes

Cool yeah i was suprised to see a lot of the recipes i clicked on dont have sweetner in but i didnt noticr churrios can kill a coil in like a day lol

1 Like

A lot of people use marshmallow at a low percentage, in place of sweeteners

1 Like

You might want to add some to your own mixes in the beginning though, but after a while you probably won’t feel a need for it.

1 Like

it’s alright man as soon as I asked I went grocery shopping :wink: …so I can’t say anything lol
can’t say I have ever had coke throat with any liquid…that’s weird…and yes I know what you mean…meh…I’m no angel…but I’ve never tried VBIC as a single flavour…not sure I’d like to either tbh, you should maybe try a slightly more complex recipe with a few different flavours in, put your flavours in the database and it’ll tell you what you can mix…maybe try a little fruit of some sort as you seem to be goin all out on the bakery creams, I used to use Vapable stuff at the start and it’s fine, just expensive, if you take things further look at Lubrisolve for you bases and Darkstar for your Nic you’ll save a bundle and you wont be scrimping on quality…apart from that…leave em alone for a while, VBIC and any creams take weeks sometimes :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Tbh im quite an impatient guy lol like i keep trying my batches too is that messing them up or will it still steep ok

it’ll steep fine, test em once a week so you notice the difference :thumbsup:

and search for a shake n vape recipe to get you through while you wait too

1 Like

So just stick shake and vape in the search? I used the what can i make thing and it came up with nout lol my problem is i hate fruits and menthols i love cinnamon and milks and creams and chocolate

Creams need some time to steep properly and with max vg even longer. You can also use the search bar and type ‘shake and vape’ in the forum

Yeah good advice i think make a shake n vape and forget aboit these vape them in a few weeks and see if im onto a winner :slight_smile: any recommendations be good im looking now but if someone knows an absolute smasher let me know

the problem you got there is that most SnV’s tend to be fruit lol…

If your problem isn’t pg nic I might be able to do a decent deal on some. I’ve got 900ml unopened in the freezer at the minute lol

This was the churrios i made thought i got it from here but its another site wondering if marsh mallow would sweeten it up