Utter noob in need of asssitance

Lol why it in the freezer should mine be in there

That’s going to need a long steep I would think.

Yup, Marshmallow is a great sweetener

Yeah im puffinf that one now at 70watts not getting much lol

Recommended storage is in amber bottles in the freezer. I keep a small bottle of what I’ll be using out

1 Like

What we saying aboit the marsh then like 1pc just to give it a little lift

1 Like

1 to 2 should be cool

Cool loving these immediate replys unljke me car forums we all just take the piss and take ages to reply lol where you all from anyway im UK kent medway area

Norway here :wave:

UK Manchester, I guessed you were UK with Vapable lol

I did not know you were Norway…you live and learn :wink:

Ireland here, right up in the north west where it would freeze the bollex off you.

Never been to either. If youve been to bluewater shopping centre you were about 10mins from where i reside

Old Trafford Football ground …bout 15 mins from me lol…

You’ll soon notice that this isn’t like most forums man, it’s very friendly and troll free, we’re always here to offer guidance if you need it dude, some very clever helpful people on ELR :wink:

2 Likes

Yuppers, not so many of us here though

1 Like

Yeah well happy mate everyone seems safe. Im glad to know i just need to wait for these ones to steep up. I just found another recipe i like sound off assuming its another long steeper.

2 Likes

good choice man Wayne’s recipe’s are usually very good, try his Funfetti too you’ll prob like that

Anything with TFA/TPA VBIC is going to need a 3-4 week steep but they’re great after that. A good shake and vape is cinapple fritter if you like apple, it’s more bakery than fruity.

I did let mine sit for 3 days before i vaped it but they say it’s a good SNV and it’s awesome after 3 days.
Welcome and good luck.

Remember "max vg " is simply a catch phrase put on many bottles with 70%vg

2 Likes