UWELL CROWN II coming very soon whos buying it?

The original crown was great , the Rafale was a disappointment hopefully they made the crown II better than the rafale its gonna be hard to top the original but im ordering tomorrow this will be my first pre order kinda scared since ive read all the bad posts about pre orders

3 Likes
4 Likes

Another one for the list. Wonder if they will bring an rba out for it? Loved the crown, so why not.

4 Likes

I am going to wait for a few more reviews first, but I want it. Love the Crown!

1 Like

I would but why. I have three crown tanks already and coils stocked up. Just got my first rda (uwell Rafael X rda (which I do like) and a rdta. Building you own coils is so much cheaper.

If I were not building I would get the crown v2. I love my crown tanks. Great flavor. The coils do hold up. I do is a crown tank for my adv at the end of my work day for my walk to the car.

2 Likes

I love my crown! I hope it’s better than the Rafael!

1 Like

@juice_junkie_lover see i know from ur statement you are a true crown fan i feel the same exact way , what were they thinking with the Rafale i could tell you the crown ll looks just like the rafale and comes in same packaging

1 Like

Has anyone found out a release date on this? I still can’t find it in stock.

all I know is that they were going to start sending out pre-orders the middle of June i was going to actually pre order than like usual i backed out at last minute , I’m not a fan of pre-order i can’t stand waiting for something ive already paid for without and estimated time

I have one pre ordered and had an email saying there is a problem with the coil threading which is holding them up

1 Like

oh dang that’s crazy. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Yup. They’ve been having some quality issues. Atleast I trust them to get it sorted out.

But me personally I’m going to wait awhile before
Buying one. My three crown tanks still work great.

1 Like

still have the first one. works but but the RBA deck is not good. with the coils rated at 30-60 watts. I need a best mod first. 213 segeli is what I’m gooding at. just waiting for the price to drop.

1 Like

Oh boy. Avoid that one. I had to send it back. Tc mode doesn’t work. And firmware upgrade. Welp. Doesn’t look like it will happen.

It is a pretty good mod if you use for power mode only and for it to up to 160w.

As for price drop. Welp they came out with their Fuchi’poop mod. The reviews are questioning the tc mode as well.

1 Like

In-Stock Subtanksupply.com

3 Likes

They now available on myuwell.com I’m pretty sure that is they’re actual website so you know for sure it won’t be a clone.

2 Likes

Thanks Chrispdx, I was wondering how the 213 was working out. I’ll wait until 6 month and see what come’s out.The size of it and the two batterys, is what I like in that one.

thanks pdog88
1 Like

Size and form factor was great. I had for 32days… The bottom was already showing wear/scuff marks and I’m an office worker.

There was a occasional slight delay on firing when chain vaping. But I think I was being metal at that point. But for a power only device…and I think it was good

1 Like

Crown II at this website for $21.99
https://www.perfecthitejuice.com/collections/top-5-selling-tanks/products/crown-ii-tank

3 Likes

Out of stock

2 Likes