UWELL CROWN II coming very soon whos buying it?

It’ll be back…to me its worth waiting to save almost $15

3 Likes

Agreed. Was just bummed when I clicked the link to order.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, brother

3 Likes

https://www.eciggity.com/uwell-crown-ii-sub-ohm-tank/#

1 Like

Just received mine today. Starting with the .5 coil…will see how it goes. The coils that came with it are shiny instead of the matte original ones, so I’m hoping they are the fixed coils?

So far loving the feel of the airflow, smoothest draw of any tank I’ve had. Will have to break the coil in before I can comment on flavor. These coils also seem to have that metal/bad taste in the beginning just like the V1 version. At least I’m hoping it’s just in the break in period? I will update after it’s broken in. Seems to get hot pretty quickly with chain vaping as well.

Loving he looks and the draw. Want to get and try the .8 coils too. Will have to order some now that I know they are redone.

1 Like

i just read your post to a friend who was here at my house , and he told me that the rafale coils work in the crown 2 , im wondering how true and if this is even practical , i know they look the same but why have them be compatible , silly business move i would think

From what I’ve seen on youtube Yes they are compatible.

1 Like

Yes, I have seen on reviews they are compatible as well. But I thought the Rafale coils were supposedly really bad and that was one of the reasons the tank was a flop? So not sure the point of using them either?

2 Likes

i personally dont have a problem with the coils at all , i cant stand the topfill system but the coild seem fine

1 Like

The Uwell Crown 2 is lovely <3 Intense flavour and vapor production.
Just love it.

3 Likes

i wasnt impressed with the 0.25 ohm coil, but the 0.5 has much better flavor so far.

3 Likes

Havent used the 0.25, only the 0.5 and i can agree.
Got the .8 in order already.

3 Likes

Cheapest i can find them in the uk is $32 plus delivery.
Pathetic in this country for prices. :weary:

2 Likes

Not sure if it is just my Crown II and a bad drip tip but I had a lot of condensation develop between the bottom of the drip tip and the locking base. At first I thought it was spit back and wasn’t enjoying the tank but when I removed the drip tip to put on a delrin that is when I noticed how much condensation was there. The new delrin tip not only saves my lips from being extra crispy but since it sits flush with the locking ring the spit back from condensation is greatly reduced.

Just and FYI, the VRBA for the Rafale works on the Crown II, I already installed mine and it works great. I have to revisit the stock coils as I replaced it because of what I thought was spit back, turns out it was condensation. The airflow is also improved with the VRBA, it has a inside diameter of 5.5mm compared to the stock coils of 4.5mm. I personally like the VRBA better but then again I like airy tanks.

For anyone who has a Rafale tank it is much better if you remove the spit back guard from the chimney, there are youtube video’s that show you how to do it. For me I think the Rafale is just as good as the Crown II once the spit guard is removed, airflow and flavor really get better after.

2 Likes

except for the top fill method , hated it , i sound like a broken record but thts how much i dislike it ( top fill )

I agree, for me the .5 coil has much better flavor. I do want to try the .8 though.

3 Likes

Yeah, the rafale top fill is idiotic, I would usually just fill it from the bottom and top it off from the top if I felt like it.

2 Likes

Just bought a Crown II tonight and I love mine. Airflow is ridiculous. One of the only tanks I have had to turn it down on. The flavor is very good too. Better than my Griffin which I thought was pretty good. But still not as good as the Alliance RDA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just waiting to get more reviews in on the coils. So far, I’m going to stick with the .5ohm, but still want to try the .8. Only seen a couple negatives on them though, so going to wait to hear from some trusted sources. Or just order the damn things…rofl. Just heard they are redesigning them again, might be better to wait. You never know the real truth though, and unless they add a version number, we aren’t going to know who is carrying what coils. I imagine most shops already have huge orders of the faulty coils either in stock or on the way. We all know Uwell won’t have just trashed them.

Although mine did come with the shiny instead of the matte, so maybe they changed them all before the big release? That was supposedly the reason for the delay, but I don’t trust most of what I hear anymore, I’ve become jaded :frowning:

1 Like

I am using the .1 nickel coil. Its awesome, but I really don’t like vaping nickel.

1 Like