UWELL CROWN II coming very soon whos buying it?

I don’t vape nickel. But I haven’t seen any nickel coils for the V2. Did you build it on the Rafale RBA?

1 Like

Nope. My local vape shop had them.

2 Likes

Wow…that is cool. Wonder if they will be coming out with Claptons then? Unusual to see coils that aren’t even mentioned on the producers website. If they get Claptons in your shop…please let me know :smiley:

1 Like

I just hope they finally wise up and do Ti.

3 Likes

Just a quick update. Didn’t like the .25 coils at all, no flavor to me and too hot. The .5 coils have good flavor and vapor production. Used 2 of the .5 coils so far, first lasted 7 days and second 8 days, running at 45-50W. Not sure what they will do with higher temps.

So far, knock on wood, they have been very consistent for me, and I have had zero issues with spit back or flooding.

Been using a .8 coil for 2 days now, and it’s my favorite by far. They have great flavor, noticeably the best to me. I run them at 35-40W, and they are great. They can go to 50 or 60w??? But, I like a warm and not hot vape, and that seems to be the sweet spot for me, even though the range starts at 35W. And they also produce a good satisfying amount of vapor. I will be running these with the .8 coils from now on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice. Im still waiting for my .8 coils. Seems promising.

2 Likes

Maybe I jinxed myself, or knocked on wood wrong. That .8 coil burnt out after 2 days and about 8mls. Had great flavor till then. Hoping it was a bad coil and they don’t all do this, we shall see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well you know me, I’m a freak for the crowns :slight_smile: If having 6 of them plus 2 special editions didn’t say enough hehe

I really didn’t plan on buying the II though. After being one of the first to get the Rafales and finding out how horrible those were, I was very hesitant in getting the II. I came across it for 17.99 though and figured why not

Are those the rafale coils? I read on another site that the crown 2 was compatible with the rafale’s and that would make the most sense, since they say they only manufacture the .2, .5 and .8s? If this is the case that would be great because I have a bunch of them I will never use. Even though the rafale was much better after removing the anti-spitback chimney, it still was mediocre at best

2 Likes

thank you for saying that the rafales sucked i keep going back to it and hoping i like it , but everytime it ends up disappointing

Have you tried taking the spiral out of the chimney? There’s a simple youtube video explaining it. It really does make a HUGE difference but sadly it doesn’t help the shit coils that don’t even last a day for me.

Nothing will ever beat the crown and their stock coils I’m afraid. I can get a month easily on their coils at times, unless I am throwing some dark juices through it constantly

1 Like

i will try i just ordered their .5 coils hoping they perform better than the .25 or ,2 i forget which it is , im stuck on the crown and the cleito is getting alot of use with the .4 coils , your right though the coils are horrible plus i cant stand the top fill that annoys the hell out of me

1 Like

How do you think the Cleito compares with the Crown?

1 Like

Oh yeah the top fill!!! How the hell did I forget about that horrible design!? Haha. I haven’t used it in such a long time that I forgot what a nightmare that was, especially with the glass eye droppers! Like trying to fill a water bottle with a fire hydrant hose!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

the crown is over all the best performing top that i have ever used , flavor , cloud production , coil performance the works , the cleito is becoming my number 2 , the flavor is out of this world and if its not a notch above the crown it at least is on par with it for flavor but i only use the .4 coil at 45 watts to 47.5 , the ,2 coils make the top burn my mouth the cloud production is good but i think its a must have

2 Likes

i also love the bubble option on the cleito which makes the tank 5ml

1 Like

I’m in it for the flavor, not the clouds. Thank you for your honesty. I love my Crowns too, my all time favorite tank. Haven’t gotten into RTA’s yet, so let me say all time sub ohm favorite;)

1 Like

I can’t say for sure. But I will find out. My vape shop guy just sold them to me with the tank. I will ask him tomorrow.

1 Like

i havent gotten into the rtas either , no time to mess with it , plus i hate those tiny screws , if your looking for great flavor you should get the cleito and if you dont like it ill buy it from you

1 Like

I’m gathering all the info on tanks and rtas and mods. Adding them to my wish list and watching for sales :slight_smile:

Going to wait til after August 8th, would suck if I bought all the stuff I wanted and then they came out with something I must have :wink:

And I think a lot of sales will be happening too.

1 Like

smart , let me know about sales lol , im more worried about nicotine prices so ive been stocking up

1 Like