Uwell Rafale (aka PITA) first impressions

I wish I wouldn’t have bought one now. It will be here tomorrow, now I don’t have anything exciting to wait for lol :scream:

1 Like

Well they just dropped off the last rafale tank…not in a big rush to set it up this time…

Lesson learned…try it first, before you buy 3 of them!!

3 Likes

I just got my rafale in today. Had it set in TC mode and was like wtf way bad. Took it to power mode and it came to life. Not the worst tank ever. But not the best either. I see what ya mean about filling it. If you go to fast it comes out ther other side lol. Slow fill, muted flavor. But better in power mode for sure

1 Like

But i will grab a rba deck. I have a freind that has one. He did a build with TI and his own cotton. And the flavor came alive. So im wiling to try at least

1 Like

Sad these things suck. Good idea but a flop idk

All they had to f****** do was make a fill hole big enough for the bottles we use!?

Yup ,and if you get a tip in then it comes out the other side lol. To me it just don’t have the flavor

Yeah there’s no flavor at all…

I really expected so much more from Uwell but I will stay with my crowns…

It’s not like I really need anymore tanks anyways

hehehe

3 Likes

That limited edition crown looks nice on that RX200. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know looks like your running low lol hahaha. That mech mod is made for a rda more so lol. I got a lot of tanks and rdas. Im running low on tc mods.
And i was expecting more out of them to. But i bought it before i seen any revews. Won’t do that again.

1 Like

Well you do see I have 1 tank that doesn’t have it’s own mod…we can’t have that!! Regardless of my hate for the TFV4 :wink:

1 Like

I like the tfv4.

There’s no problems with that! A lot of people do, I’m just not one of them :wink:

1 Like

I hear ya , my wife won me a black tfv4 off ebay for $15. It may take a month to get here from china but oh well. And i 2 of the tripple coil rbas coming from china to. They was $9 each. LordVapor sent me 2 quad coils to get me by till then.

2 Likes

You love your crown’s bro, i had 1 and gave it to a friend to get him started. He bought an e vic mini and had no tank, so to get him off the stinkies i said he could pick one and the crown is what he picked. :innocent:

2 Likes

Wise man that friend :wink:

2 Likes

So I have officially given up on this piece of shit!! I thought I would give them another go and I pulled them down and topped them off with some juice.
I came back 5 minutes later to see all the juice in 1 of the tanks just came right out of the airflow chamber, into my mod and batteries and all over my desk, ruining a few things in the process…
I guess what Uwell neglected to point out is, that after you fill the tank, if you forget to turn the DT back the entire f’ing tank will just pour out of the bottom!
I am LIVID to say the least! I cannot get my mod to turn back on and I have juice everywhere now…grrrr

I’m getting ready to fire off an email to the good ol boys at uwell, demanding a refund or something! Besides the TFV4, I have NEVER had an issue with a tank before, outside of user errors.

This tank is a joke!

:sos: = sympathy button!

I know your pain… I had an atomizer once that I was SOOOOO excited to purchase and vape; waited about a month and a half for it to ship from China! Finally arrived and was the biggest disappointment EVER! I’m glad I bought the cloned version, 'cause if I had spent $130 on the authentic…:rage: I would have hired some dude to jump out of a bowl of rice and kill everyone involved with selling me that piece of shit! :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Sorry to here that Darth. Hope you get your mod working. Sounds like Uwell didn’t test this tank at all before shipping.

2 Likes

:rage::weary::-1:

3 Likes