Uwell Rafale tank

I’m happy. VapeNW has the Rafale on their site already. No preorder and not available yet so no pricing. I emailed them to see if this meant they were getting the Crowns too, but they say they’re not. Was hoping to use them to get Crown coils. That Special edition does look really cool. Total random which one you get though?

The best price I have found is ecig.com. You really have to check them daily because on some days they have them for $5-6 and others, 7.99. Shitty thing is, is they put a 2 pack limit and some times a 5 pack limit per customer… All in all, it is worth keeping an eye on them.

http://www.ecig.com/uwell-crown-coil-4-pack.html

1 Like

Meh, by the time you add the $5.67 shipping I can get them cheaper elsewhere. I don’t order enough from them to get free shipping. I order a bunch from VapeNW. Just looking for a one stop shop for most things hardware.

I love my Crown tank, all time fav! Out of a Kanger Subtank Mini and Nano, an Arctic, a Freemax Starre, Atlantis, Tfv4, and Ego One. And the coils do last longer than any others, for me anyway. Flavor is also on point. Just got the tfv4 for Christmas, and after a couple weeks, it’s a close tie with the crown, but only with the Clapton coils. Tbh, I haven’t tried any of the other coils on it yet, but the flavor is so clear I might have to reduce some percentages on my favorite juices. The crown is still winning though, because it doesn’t get quite as hot as the tfv4, and because of the life and consistency of the coils. I also prefer the top fill design on the crown better, the slide one on the tfv4 has to be touched in just the right spot to open, and I really argue with getting it closed. Still working with it, as the flavor is unbelievable. but I’m wanting the rose gold Crown very much right now.

Angelcigs has the rafale preorders for $28

Very sweet looking atty. Im sure they come out with a rba deck for this in time.

1 Like

RBA deck is out…or available for preorder, I saw it at Angelcigs, I think

2 Likes

Im sure they will have one in time. But i just watched a review on the griffin. I really want one of them next. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, that video was cool. Midway through I was like WTF!! Did she just fill the juice through the drip tip? Had to rewind a couple times to see the fill hole was just aligned behind it. :wink:

1 Like

There is 2 tanks im interested in. One is the wismec amor plus. The other is the griffin

1 Like
1 Like

Your kinda liking this new atty i see lol. Where i seen it. It was $45 and thats just because its new.
What do u think of that coilless atty ?

1 Like

That’s why I started the thread for it. :wink:

I like my Crown and if this is the successor I’m anxious to try it. If it’s nice great. If not hopefully it will at least keep the costs of the Crown down. I suspect you’ll see the Rafale for sub $30 in a month or so as well.

Btw, I really like the looks of the Griffin too. Holding out till the black one is easily available at a good price in the US. The coilless one doesn’t interest me. I think it’s beta tech currently. Wake me in a few generations and I think it will be great.

I found one for $26 out of Kentucky off ebay. From the reviews I’ve seen thats not a bad price. For griffin that is lol

1 Like

Is it the black one? Only ones I see are like $37?

No its black. And my bad its $32 which still isn’t to bad on price. And its in the us. I’ve look at so many different tanks today lol

1 Like

Hmmm, don’t see that one. I do see one for $30 from Kentucky plus $6 shipping. Not buying any for a couple weeks anyways. Got a black RX200 on it’s way with two sets of HE4s so vudget’s tapped for the moment. Black Griffin would look nice on top of it. Still want the Rafale when it’s affordable too.

Right on. Same here it will a couple weeks before i can buy anything really. I got the black rx200. And i love it. Now they got the 3.0 update. It was like buying a whole new mod lol.

1 Like

That’s where I bought my second one… Probably where I should of bought the first one too but my dumbass just got a little too excited and bought it from Uwell within 120 seconds of seeing it…

I’ve never ordered from angels before but I figure $28 flat was worth my risk…

I really don’t need any more tanks!! Now I’m in my OCD dilemma of having 2 tanks that won’t have their own mods like my other 9 ones do! I’m really loving my wismec…

3 Likes

Angelcigs posts make me laugh.

Post is for silver one and description says black. It’s on the Pre-order page and says In Stock. You’ll be fine. :laughing:

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-uwell-rafale-sub-ohm-tank-top-fill-5ml-silver.html

1 Like