Uwell Rafale tank

Ive ordered from Angelcigs before without any problems…and would do it again

2 Likes

Trying to find a coupon code for them was ridiculous! There were so many for up to 15% off but none worked or sent me to some spam BS, even their FB page’s

1 Like

Yall are a bad influence. I got one on the way lmao.

1 Like
1 Like

Problem solved!

2 more wismecs in route…

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

DNA200s or the RX flavor?

rx this time. I love my dna200 but there’s no point in another one $

2 Likes

That’s funny. I just ordered two RXs on Friday. Agree on the DNA200 $. Would’ve loved to have three of them, but not in the vudget.

2 Likes

Seen the first good review on the uwell rafale toady. Its got its good and bad. If you fill from the top it will leak at first. But the airflow is amazing. The flavor is amazing. And the drip tip. It is what it is. Don’t come off. So i guess i will see my self when it arives :slight_smile:

1 Like

If that’s the Rip vid I saw it too. I kinda think he wouldn’t get the leak up top if he filled with a squeeze bottle instead of dropper. The bottom leak was a little surprising. Not concerned about the drip tip as I still use the one that came with my Crown on it. I like the look of the bigger coils with more juice flow. Surprised he liked the .5 way better than the .25.

Yeah right. He was saying they were having isues. And i always like i even do with my crown. I fill it ,turn upsaide down before opening the airflow. It creates a vacuum. But i like the drip tip my self. I guess i will see when it gets here lol. :wink:

1 Like

Well Uwell just emailed me and my tanks are in route!
They also gave me a $10 coupon to use but since this is the first and probably the last time I will order from them directly, I have it available for the right person! :wink:

1 Like

Hello my friend. I got one coming too. Should be next week i hope lol. I kinda wish i would have got the griffin instead lol

1 Like

The first batch of Rafales had leak issues, Uwell have done a re-design of the coils, https://youtu.be/kkaTfiFaXNI?t=5083

1 Like

Well crap that sucks. I seen from rip they leak when you fill them only when top fill.

I liked it at first, using the ss316 .5 ohm coils, recommended minimum is 60w, firstly this tank at that temperature burns my lips off within few quick puffs and because the tip is built-in you cant swap it out for delrin ( was advised to put a piece of hose over it) secondly coils get fried within a week, the top fill is nice when it doesn’t bubble back out the 2nd hole, but I worry about airborne crap gettin in there, surprisingly I didn’t really have any leaking issues. I did like it but without the vbra kit the coil life is too short , IMO! I got this tank in trade for 120ml of flavours