Vanilla Custard with a CRAP TON of flavor please!

100% @SessionDrummer. I swapped out the coil- and am rippin that Fruit Mix. All is well in the world again. @ladycrooks Hopefully this works for you too.

4 Likes

You can cheat and use any good vanilla ( Shisha, Madagascar, vanilla bourbon would work). You could leave out the Golden syrup it just acts as a booster for the toffee.

6 Likes

i think i may have. Now im into the cakes! I am loving wonder flavors fluffy white cake and their angel food cake.

7 Likes

@ladycrooks with your new found cakes, you’re getting full flavor, no issues ?

2 Likes

damn, that golden syrup sounds freaking good tho…
would a maple syrup serve the same purpose? or maple syrup candy? cuz I really like vape train butter toffee base…

4 Likes

Ohhh Really then you might wanna try this little doozy. It was my answer Developed’s Jesus Cookie I called it Diablo Cookie because it is EVIL!!!

Diablo :smiling_imp: Cookie
by McDuckie

Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.00
Butter Toffee Base (VTA) 1.25
Caramel (Flavorah) 0.25
Cookie (Flavor Jungle) 1.00
English Toffee (VTA) 2.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3.00
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 0.50

Being diabetic this is my arch nemesis the Buttered Toffee Cookie. A soft baked blond cookie filled with buttered toffee and bits of English toffee. If you don’t have the JF cookie sub for FA Vanilla cookie.

9 Likes

Yes a little bit of maple never hurts even a bit of maple pecan could work to bring in a nutty flavor.

4 Likes

I would love a list of VTA flaves you think are stand outs…If you have the time maybe you can Pm me …i can list what i have . It is one company i seem to forget often…You can leave out Yoghurt Drink bc its on my Do Not Like list lol

6 Likes

No, please share so that we can see the list of VTA’s greats, too!

4 Likes

That looks REALLY good @McDuckie.

5 Likes

Sure thing @fidalgo_vapes i believe I have done a similar list for Folkart at one time I’ll see if I can find it and post it.

4 Likes

Im making this TONIGHT!!! Looks awesome dude. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Ok @fidalgo_vapes and @KC111 and anyone else who wants to know here’s my personal list of VTA favorites. Not in any particular order just the flavors that I like.

English toffee
Buttered toffee base
Love
Vanilla cream
Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla classic
Vanilla buttercream frosting
Toffee ice cream AKA Hokey Pokey
Butterscotch
Pudding base
Sugar cane
Raw Sugar
Light rum
Strawberry milk
Strawberry custard
Glazed Strawberry
Boysenberry
Blackberry
Blueberry
Shisha peach
Sweet cream
Lime cordial
Persian Lime
Fizzy sherbet
Desiccated Coconut
Coconut
Hazelnut
Croissant
Cinnamon donut
Crème Brûlée
Butter base
Avocado Cream
Banana Custard
Carrot Cake
Warm Custard

If you like chocolates

Chocolate milk
Dark chocolate
Swiss chocolate
Chocolate Base clear
Chocolate custard
Devon cream
White chocolate base

If you like coffees

Caramel mocha*
Caffe Latte
Arabica
Coffee Base
Coffee Liqueur*
Coffee milk Froth
Hard crack Toffee

And If you like RY4’s or tobacco’s
Custard Tobacco

One of my personal favorites

VTA Tutti Fruitti (fruity pectin candies like ju ju bees) think brachs jelly nougats.

12 Likes

That is a good point and I haven’t seen someone taking on a range to neutralise it.

5 Likes

Thank You…I have a bunch of those but definetly a few id like to get like the Fruti tutti

6 Likes

You’ve easily got all my favourites, I’ve always partial to VT probably one of my more used brands.
Only 1 I’d add is the pineapple: Sugarloaf

5 Likes

Lmao I can’t believe I forgot that one. :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you! Will have to add Tutti Fruitti to my list!

5 Likes

If you do get Tutti Frutti here’s my favorite recipe where I used it. It takes like two weeks to steep but its amazing how much it tastes like the real candy. I never tried it with WF Nougat, but I know that FA Torrone (nougat) doesn’t work it only worked with Inawera Nougat.

Brachs Jelly Nougat

Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Nougat (INAWERA) 2.50
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Tutti Frutti (VTA) 4.00
Vanilla Classic (VTA) 1.00

5 Likes

Ok, I just bought
Gold Rum by Vape Train - 10 ML
Sugar Cane by Vape Train - 60 ML
Tutti Fruitti by Vape Train - 30 ML
Thank you but Damn you at the same time, LOL! DIYCanada is my least favorite places to shop, their s/h costs are outrageous.
Ok, I HAVE to be done shopping now. I just bought more VTA’s from Nomz this morning and a bunch of MF’s a few days ago.

4 Likes