Vanilla Custard with a CRAP TON of flavor please!

Ok guys, like I have no taste buds for Custard anymore or something is screwey!
I haven’t been quite able to make a Custard I think with enough butteriness or even vanilla at least I don’t think so.
But now it seems ANY ONE I TRY NOW has not quite enough for me. anyone have a good one to share? I liked Rocky Tooney’s “Shake and wait” custard but cant find it anymore,
also i like Diy or die “A custard recipe”
but the more i throw into one the worse it gets

8 Likes

Hi Coreen @ladycrooks hope you are well.

Personally, I try not to throw too many different flavours into my custards. I start with a base like INW Custard or CAP Vanilla Custard V1, then add some vanilla, I use INW Shisha Vanilla a lot for this, then a bavarian cream at a lowish dose, usually FW Bavarian Cream as I like that one.

As you are a DTL vaper, experiment with slightly higher or lower percentages of each, and also try at different wattages as I find custards are better with a little less wattage than other flavours.

8 Likes

thanks i will try this

6 Likes

Welcome back @ladycrooks. Realizing you may NOT have any FLAVRZ flavors yet, I’m running through a TON of their flavors and @Jetz was kind enough to share this one …

6 Likes

I think @Ianc13 gives you a great base. I been on the inw custard with cap v1 and wf vanilla custard. I tend to use cap bavarian cream. And sometimes i throw a little fw ddl in it. My base i been using is

inw custard at 2%
wf vc 3%
cap vc v1 at 1.5%
shisha vanilla at .75%
Bavarian cream cap at 1%

And you can get this with ease. I wouldnt go down the flvrz rabbit hole. With the cost to you in canada it would be counter productive . You get more bang for you buck ordering from where you do order from. And you get stronger concentrates

I also have been using @DanielTheVapeMan custard cake is a adv and has a punch to it

I subbed wf vc in place of tpa
This is a good one give it a try. If you want more vanilla add shish vanilla to it. Its a fantastic base and fruits really go well with this

7 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer – TESTING NOW!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: FLAVRZ Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer – TESTING NOW!

@ladycrooks

Is it possible you have the dreded “Vapors Tongue”?! I’m actually experiencing it rn with my Yellow Matter. Gotta flip to a fruit type juice for a week or so… Just an idea. Hope all is well!! :blush:

9 Likes

Oh, good point mate… I didn’t even consider that. @ladycrooks you were pretty involved in mixing up the custards :heart_eyes: a while back and I am not sure what else you have been vaping, but an occasional switch to a different profile can certainly help. Otherwise, I know you had quite a few good custard flavours in your stash last time I saw it, so mix a few as I said above and try some other profiles whilst waiting for them to steep. :grin:

8 Likes

It seems that all have missed the key point: Is this crapton metric, imperial or troy?

4 Likes

I feel ya on this! I switched up and mixed some fruits. I mixed a watermelon lemonade and a mixed sour fruit. My cookie crack butter is still going on one rda, but I have another rda with something fruity going now as well.

5 Likes

I think it’s metric lol :joy:

6 Likes

Ok I’ll give this one up my VTA based Golden Crème Custard it originally was all VT based because I used VT Sugar Mate @1 and VTA Ethyl Maltol @.5 but it may be easier using different companies unless you have the VTA.

Golden Crème Custard 75/25 2 week steep

Butter Base (VTA) 2.00
Butter Toffee Base (VTA) 1.00
Creme Brulee (VTA) 3.00
English Toffee (VTA) 2.00
Ethyl Maltol (PG) (TPA) 0.50
Golden Syrup (VTA) 1.00
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 1.00
Vanilla Classic (VTA) 1.50
Warm Custard (VTA) 4.00

It could change to a more vanilla based custard by using things like Holy Vanilla v2, Shisha Vanilla or other strong vanilla flavor in place of the English toffee and toffee base.

10 Likes

That looks good. Plus I just got the Butter Toffee base a couple of days ago.
Been a long while that I’ve had all the flavors on hand to mix someone’s recipe
Thanks for posting it

8 Likes

Warm Custard has become one of my favorites.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, as far as me making my profile private no thats not the case i am weeding out mostly my noob recipes. So idk give me the day to get it figured out
Christ , I am not even smart enough to figure out HOW to make my profile private
So it has to be that

5 Likes

I never foud it much flavor but ill try anything at this point

6 Likes

I dont have 2 ingredients the classic vanilla or the golden syrup

4 Likes

Here you go @ladycrooks

1 Like

Great point @D.Sims. @ladycrooks often times fruits, sometimes Lemons in particular can clean up a palate.

2 Likes