Vanilla custard

what is BRV?

BRV is the brand :slightly_smiling:

oh ok thanks. I would try it, but I stopped buying outrageously expensive juice. We shouldn’t pay anymore than maybe $8.00 for thirty ml. and that is on the high end. People pay it, they charge it. CRAZY.
Anywho, sorry for the rant.

1 Like

Ok, I gotta kick out of this page…
https://brvliquids.com/how-brv-is-made/

The comment “Avoid bringing wood-pulp-based products into the clean room, such as magazines, books, regular tissues, and regular paper.” totally contradicts the pine lumber they have nailed to the wall holding the syringes!

And it appears they store their juice in HDPE bottles :anguished:

Sorry, back to the topic at hand.

2 Likes

I just mixed this up. I hope it turns out good. It’s been on the stirrer for 4 hours now and has darkened nicely. Will be doing a test vape here in a few.

Banerry Custard Goo

Ingredient %
Banana (FA) 3
Banana (Flavorah) 0.75
Meringue (FA) 1
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 2.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I’m contemplating getting a stirrer, or at least making one. When you use yours do you cover the container or just leave it open to the air?

I highly recommend you get one. Especially since you are marketing your juice.

Right now it is open air. But I use Erlenmeyer flasks, so the opening is small. I plan on ordering a set of stoppers for my flasks and popping a hole through for the thermometer probe. Thanks goes out to @bradslinux for recommending this thermometer I got from WalMArt. It has an alarm and works great for warning me when the temp gets to 120°.

3 Likes

lol … that’s funny

Maybe I’m the dumbass. Maybe 1x6 white pine lumber inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dude, your Nana Berry Custard kicks ass!

Lol. I love talking to myself. This after a 4 hour spin and cook at 120° turned out really good. It is still going to need a couple weeks to richen up a bit. But I love this strawberry and banana combo. Very yummy! I may add some Marshmallow to the next batch.

The FLV Banana is giving this mix a nice ripe banana flavor. And the FA Banana is just kicking ass in this. The Shisha Strawberry and Vanilla are putting up a good fight though. Second drip on the Velocity with dual Ti build is vaping like a dream.

Oh great, just what I needed to hear. GRRRRRR!

I don’t have the Shisha Vanilla. I do have

French Vanilla - TPA
Vanilla - Medicine Flower
Vanilla Bean Gelato - TPA
Vanilla Swirl - TPA

Would one of those work ok as a stand in? I love me some strawberry and banana.

Lol, you have what I hear is the best Vanilla made. I am sure that would kick ass in this. The Vanilla Bean Gelato would be good as well. But please try the MF and let me know how it goes.

I am damn glad I made 150 ml of this. I figured it would at least be vapable if it didn’t turn out well so I took a chance. I have gone through 10ml since I pulled it off the stirrer.

1 Like

I will. Mixing it now.

Lol, I have a 100ml mixing flask I left 50ml for the last bottle. I am just pouring straight into my dripper. Damnit I am a junkie :smiley:

1 Like

Just frothed it. Smells like sex only better.

1 Like

Hahahaha!!! :laughing: My sides are hurting lol!

They sure use the term “Clean Room” pretty F-n’ loosely!

The clean rooms I used to work in required hair net, beard guard, face mask, bootie shoe covers just to get into the gowning room. Then ya put on Full “bunny-suit” with sealed boots and head-cowl plus latex gloves. Inside the clean room, we had HEPA filtered positive air forced in with differential pressure sensors inside and out so any air leaks in the room would expel air instead of let contaminants in. In addition to all that crap, we had air particle count sensors everywhere.

If any sensor was tripped, my phone would get an alarm and the room would be shutdown. After troubleshooting issues and correcting the support equipment, we could bring the room back online. All systems would have to run 30minz without additional alarms. At this point, operators could gown-up and re-enter. Before they could start any work The room would go through a manual cleaning protocol which basically meant every surface had to be wiped down with IPA (isopropyl alcohol) floors, walls, ceiling and all machines.

Needless to say…I find their version of a “Clean Room” very entertaining… LOL

3 Likes

Vapingwatch and if I could figure it out … I’d make it myself. Right up there with Deadly Sin which is my other ADV

And here I thought I was the only one who didn’t like the taste of Caps vanilla custard V1 or V2. Thank you for confirming what I have experienced with that flavor! I also agree with you on Flavorah’s Vanilla Custard- it is absolutely yummy, and doesn’t need the long steep time that Caps does.

I just realised that after 2 months, Capella’s Vanilla Custard V1 really starts to shine. I am getting a very flavorful and rich vape from it in the Unicorn Milk I mixed up back in early November. When I vaped some that had steeped a little over a month I wasn’t too impressed with it. But now I am like WOW! But I still like Flavorah’s better because it seems to be a bit more smooth and creamy. Either way, I love them both and am really starting to like Custard recipes a lot more. My stirrer has helped with that a bunch.

3 Likes

might i suggest:
use both in your recipes…
i use:
CAP VC1 3-4%
FLV VC 2-3%
both together, they kick ass!!!

2 Likes