Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Ooh, please let us know how you like them. It was so hard trying to decide between the TFV4 and the Crown but I’m very happy with the TFV4 so it all worked out.

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, when I figured my FT order was lost I went ahead and ordered one from ecig. Turns out, I got the one from FT, the one from ecig, and my Crown and RBA in today! It’s been a fun night. :stuck_out_tongue: So far I’m liking the crown a lot. Stock coil needs to break in, though I think. Either that or I didn’t wash it very well or something. Has a bit of a weird flavor at the moment (I JUST primed and stuck it on).

Out of curiosity, did your (or anyone’s) mini have a protector film thing on the screen? I thought I’d ask before I went digging at it.

1 Like

Got my Crown in today as well. I didn’t even try the stock coils, I went straight to a Ti build on the RBA. I have burned through about a half a tank in the last 30 mins! This thing is a GUZZLA! But the Flavor… AWESOME! I may cry… LOL Now I want a BLACK ONE!
Great looking tank, seemed clean as a whistle, but I washed it anyway. Super clean machining.
I also got in my 100’ spool of .4mm/26ga Ti wire from ebay. The 50ft of .5mm should be here tomorrow.
Next up … I need to order a TC mod. I’m finally gonna pull trigger on one.
Thinking the Sigelei 75w TC or the eLeaf 60w TC or the Joytech EVIC VT Mini. I like my 50 and 100w iSticks… Anybody have comment to either the Sig, eLeaf or EVIC Mini?
My vaping doesn’t require a lot of power or battery life, so that’s why I am steering to the smaller versions.

Vape ON!

2 Likes

I have the segelei 75. Haven’t had any problems with it. If you crank up the watts battery life is short. I always removed the battery to charge. It works great. Can’t help with the other ones.

I have a 50w Dovpo and now two evic Minis. :stuck_out_tongue: I really like the mini. It’s a bit heavier than my dovpo but smaller. I don’t need a high powered mod either the way I vape, so I really like the little one battery mods. Upgrading firmware took all of maybe 30 seconds, which was really nice. I don’t know that I will ever use 75 watts, but at least I’ve got them. LoL. The display is really nice and bright. I’m anxious to see how it performs outside, as the Dovpo is impossible to see in daylight. It feels really nice in the hand. Satin finish, rounded edges. The only gripe I’d say I have with the look/feel of it is the corner of the battery door on the black one sticks out a hair and is a little sharp, so it sometimes pokes or scratches my palm. Also, if it’s not a protective film on it, the display has kind of a weird texture and seems to get smudged pretty easily. Anyway, there’s my first impressions. Overall, so far, I am very happy with it and glad I have one for a backup. Not a shred of buyers remorse. :wink:

Dang you all make it tough on a fella, I’ll have to order them both now LOL…er if the other half will let me :wink:

1 Like

Interested to hear your thoughts on this one. Such a low cost for a 200 watt TC device. I see them for around $50 on US etailers. Very tempting as a backup and extra taste testing device.

Christmas come early…ordered all three. The EVIC VT Mini, Sigelei 75w TC, and the eLeaf 60w TC Express Kit. 4 e-Fest 3000mah 35A. I’ll post pics when they get here later this week.

Onward through the fog…

1 Like

the sig 75 doesn’t recognize ti wire …

From what I have read, it will, but you have to run it 150-200 deg cooler for it to work. I guess I’ll find out. If it won’t, I’ll have to add nickel wire to my collection. Kind of a bummer really that such a big name in mods hasn’t got that part right yet.

1 Like

they have on their newer ones

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the comparison of the three. Once upon a time I was really interested in the 75w Sig as well. I’m pretty happy with my pick though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@JoJo… have you tried Ti or TC yet?

1 Like

Not trying to put ya down but I think the Sig 75W sucks hands down compared to any other name brand single battery TC mod. There is a lot better out there for your money. Anything above 40W and you’ll get very little battery life. It sucks horribly.

It’s TC is crap, I hate it, the buttons suck, I have had to return 2 of mine and get replacements due to the up button getting stuck and not working anymore.

Sigelei lost my business after that crap mod.

1 Like

I feel the same way. I used mine for three days and put it back in the box. Hell it’s still like new.

2 Likes

You should start a grab-bag sale.

1 Like

authentic from fasttech!!! can’t wait to wickit!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

now I just need another tfv4 so I can run my single rba on…

1 Like

Yes. I’ve been thinking it did because I got a minor scratch on it and running a fingernail across it I thought it felt kinda soft to be glass. So when I read your post I decided to satisfy my curiosity. It took a good bit of coaxing to get it started loose. I think it actually may be made to stay on there because it’s precision cut. But it does come off. The screen may be just a tad brighter and clearer when removed but certainly not enough to make it something you need to do. In fact I would leave it on if it’s not bothering you.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get back with you last night. I did not have a film covering the screen. I love the VTC mini fits great in the hand and it hits like a tank. Personally I think it has more power than my Istick 100w. If it holds up good over the next few months I’ll get another one.

You have two now, what colors did you get?

2 Likes