Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Wow I would of bet my life it didn’t have one on it. Good to know and I’m leaving mine on till I need to take it off do to scratches.

2 Likes

Thanks @SthrnMixer I wound up taking it off of one, but not the other. Should have used something that wasn’t metallic…I nicked the screen a bit. :frowning: Oh well, it’s not too noticeable. I shoulda left it alone, really, but it was driving me nuts. LoL.

@Cloyce I have the green one and the black one. The green one I got from FT and the black one I got from ecig.com. FT has them for 37 now, of course. 1.50 less, but still…frustrating. LoL. I’m just glad I’ve got em. I’m one of those overly cautious people when it comes to buying stuff like this. Comes from a lack of funds due to my single-parent, full-time studentness. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m super happy with them so far.

@Pro_Vapes I haven’t yet, but I will soon. I’m planning on wrapping a Ti coil with the crown RBA and maybe on my subtank RBA as well. The first couple times I used it, it was 30 gauge and kind of a pain in the butt to work with. That, and I didn’t clean it (cuz I’m an idiot and didn’t even think about it) so it had kind of a weird flavor and put me off. Now I know better, I have some 26ga, and I’m ready to go. Now that this week and last weeks exams are out of the way, I’ll be able to spend some time playing. :smiley:

2 Likes

I do too Cloyce. For the price, size and functionality IMHO it’s the best little inexpensive gizmo there is. I pair mine mostly with the Goblin Mini, dual coil set up and it powers it perfectly. If only it was a dual battery or even a single 26650, but for what it will do…amazing.

I tried using a bamboo toothpick. Then after several minutes of mind numbing aggravation, went to a precision screwdriver. I was oh so careful and when I started seeing separation between the plastic and glass I stopped with the screwdriver and back to the toothpick. Didn’t scratch the screen which is mind boggling since scratching stuff seems to be my thing. Watches, sunglasses, reading glasses, CDs, you name it, if it’s shiny I’ll scratch the hell out of it.

2 Likes

Do you have an authentic or a clone? I’ve been eyeballing the clones on FT for ages. Really should spring for the authentic since they aren’t that expensive, but I’m out of vudget for the next six months after this latest spree. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Authentic. Not sure there’s any difference either. FYI - if I can get a clone for a fraction of the price and it’s a 1:1 clone I’ll do it 10 times out of 10. This time it was like you said, the authentic isn’t that expensive.

And you mention your vudget. Well I was saying before it would be a couple months before I could get the Reuleaux. As Lee Corso says…NOT SO FAST. I ran out of CAP Sweet Strawberry last night and so decided to do a bit of inventory. Aside from what I’m wanting to add to my flavor stash, I’m really low on a lot of stuff. I will budget for that next but in the meantime will be embracing the challenge to use other flavors. Seems about 4 out of 5 recipes I make have strawberry. Time to diversify!

2 Likes

No worries, I’m sorry you had bad experiences with yours. I really hope mine will be better of course. Ima gonna find out either way. LOL.

2 Likes

Oh, the vape life…LoL.

2 Likes

My vape mail included some of hopefully my last OTC juices. Got some Mt Baker Wintergreen, Blue Moo, and they threw in a sample of Peppermint. But the real treat was my AWS LB-501 scale came. Now to sit back and vape while I gather my ingredients.

4 Likes

It appears I finally did it. Normally when I order multiple products I end up disappointed to some degree with something in the package. Not today! These items are totally awesome. Look for full reviews of them later this week. The Efusion DNA200 by Lost Vape and the Aromamizer RDTA 6ml by Steam Crave

8 Likes

I’m jealous!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Me to mate me to looks cool though👍

1 Like

Looks real nice!!

1 Like

So apparently I ordered this, but forgot about it - because I was just about to order one yesterday :stuck_out_tongue: Today I got vape mail, but I couldn’t figure out what it was - when I opened it, it was the Aromamizer RDTA 6ml :smiley:

Vaping this at 80J with dual titanium coils @ 0.09o - and it’s taaaaaaasty!! :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s it… I’m getting one!!!

2 Likes

Mouth piece is small, but airflow is surprisingly good! I just have it wide open :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was a worried about the airflow so I delayed, but I haven’t heard any negatives about this tank… It must be a winner!

1 Like

make sure you get the posts you want…3 post or 2 post velocity style

2 Likes

2 post velocity deck all the way :smiley:

2 Likes

do you have a choice or are both supplied?

1 Like

I think it’s a choice - Only one deck comes with it…

2 Likes