Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Oh no…don’t say that…I have a white one on pre-order now
Edit: I am still waiting for your review on it!!!

1 Like

why do you say that :unamused:

I’m very happy for 34.00 bucks and works really well… no cotton burn reads my coil rt on I’m completely happy very well built …I’m not sure what @daath means???

3 Likes

Neat! You’re the first person that’s done that, that I’ve seen. I’ve wanted to before, but just haven’t gotten around to it. I think it’s a really cool idea.

3 Likes

Me too! Let me be honest, I can be a bit of a dim bulb at times. The service has obviously been around a while but I just discovered it last week. I questioned Lars about it too…nearly with a bit of cynicism but more curiosity. Once he explained it to me and how it benefits us when we want to try something but don’t have all the flavors. Heck I might even drive them crazy with some orders too, like Zoochberry cream or that other one I found last week with 30+ flavors. Nah… but I will use it again. It’s really very cool!

2 Likes

A white Koopor Plus?

Sorry, man - I’m not very satsified with mine. It works, but I have to jump through hoops to make it work optimally. I’ll get into it in my review…

If you’re happy, that’s all that matters. It’s a good mod for that price!

2 Likes

I got my 3rd Hcigar DNA 200 today, along with the Aromizer and some flavors I had to restock.

6 Likes

Yeah from cvapor…they have black, red, and white on pre-order and are telling me that they will be in next week!
http://www.cvapor.com/koopor-plus-200w-vv-vw-temperature-control-box-mod.html

1 Like

the only adjustments I needed was the tcor…

New 300g .00g-scales from china via ebay great for £5.88 delivered

6 Likes

Can you plug in a DC-power supply? How about auto shutoff? I’m interested in getting a new scale…

Hi daath

Scale powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not supplied)

The blue back light has energy saving and shuts off after 20sec but display remains on…

The display auto- shuts off is 3 minutes (spec said 60 secs)

Also has facility to recalibrate.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281789048530?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

2 Likes

Push and hold the tare button until a number shows up other than wieght, such as 60,120 ,180,or 0 push the M button until 0 shows,leave it on 0 and shut unit off this will set the scale so it never shuts off until you turn it off.

5 Likes

Thanks cloyce… very handy to know.

Please see if it works on your model, mine is the Etekcity it may not work on yours but it looks identical to mine.

1 Like

Hi Cloyce just checked…no it doesn’t have that functionality though confirm autoshut off on my unit is 3 minutes which is quite generous.

1 Like

Bummer thats to bad.

the OBS CRIUS
looks very promising!!

5 Likes

1 Like

Hcigar VT200 - extra battery - Crown RBA - Cotton Bacon v2 :smiley:

5 Likes