Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Ever used that Cotton Bacon? I never had the original but all I use anymore is the V2. I think you’ll like it.

very interesting looking tank…i just looked at a few pix of that thing and now i am super curious…
let us know!!!

I’ve never used it before - I read good things, and the place I ordered the Vt200 from had it, so I got some :smile:

I’ll give it 24 hrs then get back to you… but so far I’m blown away!!!

3 Likes

I have, easy to work with and goes a long way, 1 1/2 poches in 5 months.

do you think this will get my wife of cig?

4 Likes

If it doesn’t, nothing will…

2 Likes

If you load that tank with some strawberries and cream, perhaps. Pepto Bismol, prolly not :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks real nice!

3 Likes

If I had to use that pink thing it might get me off of vaping LOL

2 Likes

I have gotten 3 people off analog with that Kanger. So yeah if she choices to use it than it will get her off.

2 Likes

Not questioning the equipment, just the color. I love my Sub Ohm Tank and Nano :slight_smile: In fact, vaping on some Milk and Honey clone in my Nano as I type this. :smiley: Step one ALWAYS is the desire to quit. I wish you both the best of luck in that. I can honestly say that my Nano was one of my first sub ohm tanks, and I was, and still am impressed in the flavor it can deliver. Especially with a rebuilt Ti coil in it on a TC mod. The Nano was very instrumental in keeping me off the stinky leaf. For myself, and I suspect many here, what I really accomplished was trading habits. From one that was killing me (us), to one that has no regret.

1 Like

Great mod it is high tech from Cali, saves your batteries that’s for! fresh set went in on Thursday and still 100% Monday mid morning! I could not believe it and that was with a set of 25a batts vapes hard and strong temp control works smooth, I like it! I would recommend it to all

VAPE MAIL! Pick up the a couple of the XVOSTICKS pretty nice little stealth mod looks ok vapes good TC 40Watts

waiting on my Kangertech NEBOXES to ship can’t wait!

LOOKS REALLY NICE! MY WIFE WOULD LIKE!!:couple_with_heart:

I wonder when I’ll get to try it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That was quick shipping.

1 Like

damn that was fast… get that thing wicked and filled bro

1 Like

I found a Danish vape shop, usually it’s next day delivery here :smile:

1 Like

from our darling @Alisa

4 Likes

Im going to move @Alisa over to the uk and hide her away from you lot so we brits can get in on that deal :blush:

2 Likes