Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Or, you could both send them to me for an unbiased judging…

3 Likes

As long as you send them back full of juice and new coil.:grinning:

2 Likes

Sure! Just understand I might require and “extended” evaluation period. :grinning:

2 Likes

For 23.00 at http://www.ecigavenue.com/ you cant beat that deal!!

1 Like

Hey, I was just offering to help you guys out! Seriously though, I’ve spent enough on black friday deals already. Might after the new years though.

yea when my wife finds out I may want to sell mine on the cheap.

1 Like

Just got a email. Letting me know my kennedy rda is on it’s way. And some more ti wire

For me it’s the build quality that I like best and since I took out the coil barrel it opened up the ability to use low gauge wire. [quote=“sillyrabbit, post:2386, topic:14178”]
The deck had screws in it that i couldn’t hardly even see.
[/quote]
It’s a definite con for this tank. Some has overhyped it. Once you get use to building it, it’s solid tho. I use my white crown screw driver for those little screws.

1 Like

Im still looking at taking that out. I was in a hury today. And the crown deck and screwdriver will be here Friday. I will play with it. So far it’s better then what i had by far bro.

1 Like

1 x Black + 1 x Silver Ohmega + 2 x TF-R2 dual coil RBA decks for TFV4/mini :smile:

4 Likes

Why are there no icons for camera or anything else on my I phone, iPad has some icons but no camera? Anyone no how to work these things. I got mail…, lol

No icons where on your iPhone? Do you mean you can’t find on your home screen? If so, it may be in a folder. Or is it in an app that you can’t find it? If so, you may not have given that app permission to use the camera when it asked for it.

1 Like

never mind had to drive 100 km to find a store that had them, but testing the dual coil rba today! Now I just need some Ti wire

2 Likes

Update ios?

1 Like

get those wicked and enjoy!!!

Got a few flavors in today…so I got a hot date with @DarthVapor and his recipe book!

Gonna log these little puppies in and then mix me some Ylang’s Vanilla Oak…

3 Likes

Oh definitely no pressure here…

Very nice though!!! Hope you like it man!! I have a feeling this is a love/hate juice but I could be wrong because I fucking LOVE IT!!

Man look at all that shisha SB!! I’m almost out, so you better not of bought out everyone :wink:

3 Likes

Ill be making the taro card next…ummy ummy! (Thats what my son used to say when he was 3)

2 Likes

I’m vaping that right now actually!! I love that stuff!! I ran out a week ago and made like 250ml more and I just had to have it today… it’s not anywhere near what it will be in a month but who’s got time for that! :wink:

1 Like

I actually think tobacco lovers…cough cough @Jimk… would like the ylang oak wood too.

Even though it is no where close, it gives me that tobacco like sense/impression…weird I know, hopefully you’ll see what I mean

3 Likes