Vape Mail! 2015-2016

They have always been slow as molasses in January.

Better late than never. I cant believe I got mine in 2 weeks and it took 11 for you. Hope you enjoy them!!

1 Like

I just got one as well . It’s a good tank but I don’t think it’s anything groundbreaking. I think I prefer the Goliath v2

3 Likes

I’ve already had both the mini and plus from another vendor for a few weeks now these are a screw up by gear best the worst china purchase ever!!!

1 Like

Yea I’ve been watching you progress with them, I got lucky but I’ll not chance it again!
Gearbest and efun will never get any of my money again.

3 Likes

I got a snow wolf from them. Took a week to get , tge ceramic tweezers i just got today. 3 weeks. And i got a kennedy and some wire that still hasn’t shipped lol.

1 Like

Capella has got me. I ordered on Monday. And it still isn’t shipped. And if they take a 4 day weekend. Then it won’t ship till next week. I’ve never ordered from them. Are they always this slow to ship

2 Likes

I have a sapor rda. Yes you are correct the air is channeled down to the coil. Has a 4 hole deck easy to build on. It has good flavor and for me it never leaks, even if I flood it with juice. It is one of my top rda’s.

2 Likes

I think ill just go ahead and place the order. Thanks for your input, Chuck.

14$ authentic at FT and 10 off using code XMAS.

2 Likes

No wonder every site is out of stock on the Crown tanks! LOL I love my Crown tank, got a second one coming.

1 Like

Sorry bud hehehe :wink:

I wanted an equal amount of black ones to silver, damn good thing it only comes in 2 colors!

1 Like

Yea I ordered another SS one, should of got the black one.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I got black in both lol

1 Like

I would like it if Uwell made a red one::grinning:
To go with my red VTC mini when I get it!

2 Likes

I find the black ones to be built…better? Hard to really explain and it’s not like the crowns aren’t already built good but my 2 black ones are.
The threading is a tad different and for example, when you take on/off the top, it kinda locks into place.

It’s not a drastic difference but a noticeable one for sure! I love the black ones (Insert crude joke here) and it looks sexy on my black mod :smile:

1 Like

Lmao ::wink: black on black. It looks good on my wismec dna200 lol

1 Like

Well why in the hell didn’t you tell me that before I ordered the SS one. :open_mouth: Is the air ring opening bigger on the black one thought I read it some where.

1 Like

You just had to get that little jab in huh… I WANT ONE!!!

Cosmetically they are identical (outside of the color of course) and the only thing that feels different is all the threading.

They both perform the same way, same size, airflow, DT, etc.

Guess you’ll have to send me your SS one and buy a black :wink:

1 Like

It could be there qc is a little better with the black. They do go through more steps to make

1 Like

how about we just do a swap?

1 Like